Strajder

Nov 26, 2018
Thanks for the double spoilers asshole. Not like anyone was waiting months to play. :KEK:
Do we at least creampie them?
In my pleasure you don't, I would even advise you to skip it because you will be even more disappointed, for this game I dunno because didn't play it yet, waited for the time when dev release mom sex scenes. I just hope that I will not be disappointed again. ;)

Fluffy Neko

Jan 27, 2022
The quality of this game is great, but it just seems inferior to Dirty Pool. It just doesn't have the same BOOM effect when it comes to player choices.

Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
The quality of this game is great, but it just seems inferior to Dirty Pool. It just doesn't have the same BOOM effect when it comes to player choices.
true but dp branched too much and it became impossible to update.

MrDeadRat

Oct 26, 2017
So, either the walkthrough mod or the game is fucked to some degree, I tried starting from the beginning because I didn't play with any walkthrough before and wanted to see if I missed something. At some point I noticed that I'm just not getting any choices at all, went to an old save, works fine, start from the beginning no choices. Tried deleting all saves including persistent, nothing works, no choices in the game.

STJay

Jan 12, 2020
1.9 Unren version is not in English.
I just downloaded a fresh copy of the game. I unren'd the files, and then I added the mod. I checked using both previous save files and starting a new game. The game was in English.

Are these the steps you took as well?

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
I just downloaded a fresh copy of the game. I unren'd the files, and then I added the mod. I checked using both previous save files and starting a new game. The game was in English.

Are these the steps you took as well?
First I just extracted the unren version to the new game folder without unrening the main game.

When that came up with Russian text,

I extracted it into it's own folder. I opened d14.rpy, I read:

Code:
    plr "..."
    plr "(Я всё ещё не вернулся?)"
    plr "(Точно нет.)"
    plr "(Это явно мир Гекаты.)"

shebs021

Jul 14, 2018
In my pleasure you don't, I would even advise you to skip it because you will be even more disappointed, for this game I dunno because didn't play it yet, waited for the time when dev release mom sex scenes. I just hope that I will not be disappointed again. ;)
Cheers. This means it is finally time for me to download them both.

3.80 star(s) 111 Votes