STJay

Jan 12, 2020
First I just extracted the unren version to the new game folder without unrening the main game.

When that came up with Russian text,

I extracted it into it's own folder. I opened d14.rpy, I read:

Code:
    plr "..."
    plr "(Я всё ещё не вернулся?)"
    plr "(Точно нет.)"
    plr "(Это явно мир Гекаты.)"
I suggest using the "base" version of the mod rather than "unren".

Reactions: imzahai

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
short update, bit chatting with sister and then 1st funtime with mommy and then 2nd time.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I am trying to figure out which game update I have to play next, was that screenshot posted a while ago a fake-out, or do we actually put our cock in mum in this update.

Reactions: PapaPhat

lukrame

Sep 25, 2020
Man this game is so disappointing with its hyperfocus on the asian sisters that I frankly have zero interest in. I tried the game out cause the blonde goddess coverart on the f95 page but there is probably like 5% of content for her compared to the repulsive asian sisters. Nice bait and switch. Very cool .

Also the game has like 0 choice and is otherwise another generic family fuck simulator. Probably held down the control button for most of this vn.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Man this game is so disappointing with its hyperfocus on the asian sisters that I frankly have zero interest in. I tried the game out cause the blonde goddess coverart on the f95 page but there is probably like 5% of content for her compared to the repulsive asian sisters. Nice bait and switch. Very cool .

Also the game has like 0 choice and is otherwise another generic family fuck simulator. Probably held down the control button for most of this vn.
F95 Zone is like having free candy day at the sweet shop, every single day! You tried this game for free. You didn't like it. So fucking what? There are many of us here that DO enjoy this title and have zero fucks left to give you for not liking it. So, instead of standing here complaining that you don't like this flavor of candy, just NAFF OFF to another booth and try another flavor! There are TONS of other titles here. Take your pick! :devilish:

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
My compressed unofficial Android port of My Best Deal 1.9 with STJay walk through mod included.
To unlock gallery just click "DO IT" ;)
Usual gestures, seethru textbox, resizeable text and dialogue etc etc...
Scrollable choices if multiple
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves and log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

Mega
Updated my Android port to 1.9

VictorDoUrden

May 5, 2020
Anyone is free to quote me when I say that the imouto here is my now favorite imouto of all time. The love, assertiveness, the public spicy/kinky sex *chefs kiss*
I'd kill for a gal like her. probably even still without her falling into my extremely strong preference for Asians

Reactions: blastwave2k

RainGres

Feb 29, 2020
Does anyone know why the Dev pick Selene as the goddess here? Aphrodite or Cupid would be more appropriate if Dev intend for a pure Love/Sex god, so why is Selene the moon goddess pick instead? I understand Hecate since she is a witch goddess, so hypnotism is kind of her thing, but why Selene? Is it just for her tied in as a moon god, or is it something else? I'm not big into Greek/Rome Pantheon, so I'm sorry if I don't know much.

3.80 star(s) 111 Votes