STJay

Jan 12, 2020
Yo Pal, what different unren mod and base?
Unren mod is for those that use the UnRen Extraction tool. Base version is for those without it. I personally like to use the UnRen tool because it lets me read script content, so I left that option open for other users.

But I've noticed that too many users are experiencing issues with the mod because they download the wrong type. So from the next version onwards I'm only including the Base version.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Um sorry to bother you but i played all of the game and i didn't get rewarded with the muscle girl teacher in the pool sex,So why did you said to me that there is sex with this character????
not sure which teacher you mean and i assumed that who tried to get mc in troubles.

Reactions: JOHNG241

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Just got myself caught back up after I had stopped playing last Summer I think it was when saves were broken. This is still one of the good ones, big fan of the subtle animations that some probably don't even catch. Anyway I had to say David trying to get hard was fucking hilarious. That little pipsqueak lmao bring it on you little bitch, you'll know when I'm fucking your sister cuz your little bitch ass is gonna watch. Sarcastic response was great too

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hello everyone, is this game included in the incest genre? even if we don't use the patch.
The MC often says to Molly "MOM" in some Dialogues.
can you remove it?
maybe you have pre-patched.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Molly is MC's foster mom. He would be just as likely to call her mom as he would Molly. Get over it or find another game. There are plenty from which to choose here and they are all free. :cool: (y)

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
Hope to see more dark side of sex scenes, at least have a choice to choose a dark side for every female characters.
This, though I doubt we'll get it for Rin and Mom, the other sister and the other girls would be great. (And mom and Rin down the line if possible, would be a nice bonus).

Reactions: cuchulin
3.80 star(s) 111 Votes