micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
WALKTHROUGH

DISCLAIMER v2.0: I believe something was changed with this version that has made it so that I've had to change how it's modded. I've already gotten at least one user who reported it not working due to matters that may be related to this change. If this problem persists for multiple users, the mod may have to be discontinued until a more stable extraction method is found.
yeah dev switched to 7.5 renpy version
if you issues with tool its been updated and any issues you can report to dud making updates to tool and will fix it or look in to it at leat
https://f95zone.to/threads/unren-ol...-0-v3-unren-v-8-0-0-v-3-unren-windowed.92717/

• Red Heart
Reactions: STJay

STJay

Jan 12, 2020
yeah dev switched to 7.5 renpy version
if you issues with tool its been updated and any issues you can report to dud making updates to tool and will fix it or look in to it at leat
https://f95zone.to/threads/unren-ol...-0-v3-unren-v-8-0-0-v-3-unren-windowed.92717/
So I have been frequenting that thread for the past week or so but wasn't able to get the 8.0.0v3 to work when I was testing some games. For some reason I wasn't correlating the UnRen number to the RenPy version (to be fair before everybody started switching their versions, I was using UnRen 0.91 from a different thread, and it worked for every single one of the games I played).

But yeah, I just tried the UnRen 7.5.0 that was posted recently on that thread, and it worked completely fine for this game. So I should be able to continue the mod for the foreseeable future.

Thank you very much.

FDMuser

Mar 16, 2021
I did not understand anything 1.9 or 2.0 ... and that's not the point! I have one single question - new content about Ms. Collins delivered was ?

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Hey guys !!!!
Anyone else......ladno don`t open the gallery ??????
well if you got already all scenes unlocked then it doesnt do anything
but only dif that i see,
when you write the wrong code on enter code mobile
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and press do it, it doesnt disappear, on right one it does
and on ladno it disappear for me pepe shrug.png

Reactions: Nerttu

Yodasy

Jun 27, 2017
Will in futher also a peeing scene with Lin alone or where Lin and Rin peeing together? And what about a new tickle scene?

• Angry
Reactions: cxx

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
This game really need some progress with the actual story and what is the goal of the goddess. Annie dream i hot but weird since its out of no where.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
where did you dl? aka try other hosts since my copy says 2.0 on taskbar.
WEIRD...the zip says MBD2,0...damn..i downloaded from rpdl torrent...strange. sadly there is no Mega link...i need to try the slow ones

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
WEIRD...the zip says MBD2,0...damn..i downloaded from rpdl torrent...strange. sadly there is no Mega link...i need to try the slow ones
I get reasonable speeds from GoFile, after getting past the 1st attempt where it sometimes tries to make you buy in...

• Haha
Reactions: cxx
3.80 star(s) 111 Votes