thgrein

Sep 20, 2020
To the developer the game has potential so keep it up. I'll keep an eye on it Will there also be a German translation?

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Sorry, I'm not at my laptop to check, what is actually wrong with it?
indio68

WEIRD...the zip says MBD2,0...damn..i downloaded from rpdl torrent...strange.
why downloading says ver. 2,0 but in game it says ver 1,9?

Reactions: RPDL

thgrein

Sep 20, 2020
I could use a German translation because I can speak neither English nor Russian and in the game most of the options are in Russian and that sucks to say the least

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
indio68

WEIRD...the zip says MBD2,0...damn..i downloaded from rpdl torrent...strange.
why downloading says ver. 2,0 but in game it says ver 1,9?
We remade it shortly afterwards, I'm guessing we used the mac version by accident or something.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I could use a German translation because I can speak neither English nor Russian and in the game most of the options are in Russian and that sucks to say the least
ah that bug, requires restarting gameplay to fix that. language mod you can request somewhere at f95.

thgrein

Sep 20, 2020
I have already found something I will set my auto translator to Russian - German then the problem will be solved

Feb 8, 2018
Is the mac version of 2.0 available anywhere? I can normally copy the game folder from the pc version to replace the mac game folder and then run the game, but it won't work with this game :confused: Any help will be much appreciated.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Is the mac version of 2.0 available anywhere? I can normally copy the game folder from the pc version to replace the mac game folder and then run the game, but it won't work with this game :confused: Any help will be much appreciated.
did you play compressed before?

dev might have but ............

last option is to play pc-version with renpysdk for mac.

Feb 8, 2018
did you play compressed before?

dev might have but ............

last option is to play pc-version with renpysdk for mac.
Yep, was playing the compressed version. It seems strange that the Mac game is one version behind and the Android is another version back from that.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Yep, was playing the compressed version. It seems strange that the Mac game is one version behind and the Android is another version back from that.
well applelovers are marginality.

as for android no1 has bothered to ask new port.

3.80 star(s) 111 Votes