huntsman34

Dec 8, 2019
Strange issue with this game. I'm rocking a brand new i9-13900ks system with a 4090 GPU.
For some reason, when opening the gallery on this game. The CPU temp spikes like crazy (from 32 to 85 degrees c)... despite the cpu usage not really climbing.

Must be to do with recent windows updates, but still....

ƤΘŁ∆Яi$

Dec 10, 2019
Where are the savegames located? I changed my PC and have to transfer them somehow.
Hi
On PC, your saves should be there :
%appdata%/RenPy
Just copy and paste it in your explorer address bar, should send you where all the renpy games saves are.
Then you have to find the folder name according to the game. Isn't always easy to find. For this game, should be named something like "Divinedeal-*"

Reactions: Libita

BorgiaBou

Jul 24, 2021
this is not nromal at all...months for a fuking scene? 5 minuts gameplay? really?

Well its not months for a release its just one and a half month so the content is decent for that period i would say...:HideThePain:

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020

Well its not months for a release its just one and a half month so the content is decent for that period i would say...:HideThePain:
really? the other updates lasted a bit longer at least...no much but not only a fucking scene...really if u decide to not stay into classroom and visit the teacher..it' only resolve in going to school and 2 renders during lesson...stop. how can be this decent? i would have aspected at least some scene with Rin and the eletricx dildo she gave us..

• Angry
Reactions: Echoesinthedarkness

jasad

Dec 14, 2021
WALKTHROUGH
v2.5 (3-16-2023)
I very much like this game and am looking forward to it's development. I thought it'd be a shame if people just gave up on it because of saves or a walkthrough. So I made a basic in-game walkthrough that people could use.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DISCLAIMER: I've read a few posts discussing that a change of variables from one version to the next may affect whether your old saves are compatible with newer versions. When I make it so you can see multiple scenes in one playthrough, I add my own variables to make it prevent you from triggering something you're not supposed to.

For example, if you're on the Femdom Collins route, when I let you see the Control scene I make sure the game isn't giving you "Control" variables so that it doesn't mess something up in the future.

However, I cannot say for certain whether or not my introduced variables may cause save incompatibility for future versions.

TLDR: Use this mod at your own risk?
thank you for the update~ :giggle:

Reactions: STJay

aidenboy

Jan 26, 2018
You know what I don't understand. The MC is perfectly fine fucking around with the mother, but doing anything with his sister and it's like he's attempting not to get dragged to hell.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
You know what I don't understand. The MC is perfectly fine fucking around with the mother, but doing anything with his sister and it's like he's attempting not to get dragged to hell.
he is fine fucking sister but hasn't found time for that.

aidenboy

Jan 26, 2018
he is fine fucking sister but hasn't found time for that.
What do you mean? From the dialogue I have read, he gets pissy and defensive every time Rin makes an advance. Bitching about how he "knows" exactly what kind of wish she would want that he even outright refused the first time until he realizes he needed her panties. Or complaining constantly about the incident in the closet near the beginning of the game. That doesn't scream "I'm totally fine with this!". The only thing we've had a choice when it comes to this that he doesn't outright complain about is the park pissing scene. I'm not complaining about him being defensive of apprehensive about it, but if this is the route the writing is going to take it needs to be consistent. He should have these same issues with the mother but he doesn't. The dialogue is positive when it comes to the mother but negative towards the sister.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
What do you mean? From the dialogue I have read, he gets pissy and defensive every time Rin makes an advance.
cause she does it at home when mommy can catch them. they had some fun when they were in park.

aidenboy

Jan 26, 2018
cause she does it at home when mommy can catch them. they had some fun when they were in park.
I can understand that. The only time he said anything was when she jerks him off during the fever, then doesn't really care if they get caught during the later scene in her room. Maybe I'm missing something here? It just looks to me like he's dismissing both his sisters and his mothers feelings. Mom being scared of doing anything and his sister wanting to do things.

3.80 star(s) 111 Votes