indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
WALKTHROUGH
v2.4 (1-29-2022)
I very much like this game and am looking forward to it's development. I thought it'd be a shame if people just gave up on it because of saves or a walkthrough. So I made a basic in-game walkthrough that people could use.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DISCLAIMER: I've read a few posts discussing that a change of variables from one version to the next may affect whether your old saves are compatible with newer versions. When I make it so you can see multiple scenes in one playthrough, I add my own variables to make it prevent you from triggering something you're not supposed to.

For example, if you're on the Femdom Collins route, when I let you see the Control scene I make sure the game isn't giving you "Control" variables so that it doesn't mess something up in the future.

However, I cannot say for certain whether or not my introduced variables may cause save incompatibility for future versions.

TLDR: Use this mod at your own risk?
still not updated?

• Angry
Reactions: DarkDank

MOISTNESS

Jun 13, 2018
meh.. other game was better (Dirty Pool)...

I have TRIED to love this one... but cant make it happen... sad... they are talented

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
My compressed unofficial Android port of My Best Deal 2.5 with STJay walk through mod included.
To unlock gallery just click "DO IT" ;)
Usual gestures, seethru textbox, resizeable text and dialogue etc etc...
Scrollable choices if multiple
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves and log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

Mega
Updated my Android port to 0.25

Daloza

Jun 5, 2018
Today Mar 17, 2023. We have Logistics, or Logistics Art Project, is a 2012 Swedish experimental film conceived and created by Erika Magnusson and Daniel Andersson. At 51,420 minutes (857 hours or 35 days and 17 hours), it is the longest film ever made.

Sep 20, 2019
it looks very promising

3.80 star(s) 111 Votes