DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
Some people like her... I don't particularly care for her character. But the mind control aspect is fun.
Wish we could have gone dark path mind control with Rin and Molly too, instead of just Annie, Collins, and the Secretary.
I wonder if Lin we'll get that option when we finally get to fuck her?

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
Wish we could have gone dark path mind control with Rin and Molly too, instead of just Annie, Collins, and the Secretary.
I wonder if Lin we'll get that option when we finally get to fuck her?
While I doubt I'd go down that path narratively, I wouldn't mind seeing the scenes that would come out of it.

That said... I can't say too similarly with Collins' scenes. You're her fucktoy/slave in the alt scenes. Another kink, I'll never understand. Maybe if you watch it from a girl's perspective but eh...

Banish

Mar 29, 2019
Ok..did i do something wrong i had one choice i choose "better not risk it" and it was the end of the update am i missing some parts?

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
interesting, Cutting deals with a Heavenly Deity, usually any type of deals made in the afterlife which involve Love and or Lust come from beings,demons what have you from...... The Other Place. Wonder if things are not what they appear.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
interesting, Cutting deals with a Heavenly Deity, usually any type of deals made in the afterlife which involve Love and or Lust come from beings,demons what have you from...... The Other Place. Wonder if things are not what they appear.
other deity shows what's her deal.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
So this whole update is only the one scene with the bitch teacher...ignored her as i can't stand her, that leaves about 20 seconds for the entire rest of the update...

3.80 star(s) 111 Votes