LovesReD

Jul 11, 2022
Another good game ruined by FORCED lesbian bullshit. I dont want to fuck the dyke, and certainly don't want to have her fuck Rin WTF. Whats next? the mom too? Is the game about helping a lesbo get laid with the girls?
Come on bruh. Give us a choice for those of us that are not into the LI getting fucked by someone else, male or female.
you don't have to play. see ya

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
Another good game ruined by FORCED lesbian bullshit. I dont want to fuck the dyke, and certainly don't want to have her fuck Rin WTF. Whats next? the mom too? Is the game about helping a lesbo get laid with the girls?
Come on bruh. Give us a choice for those of us that are not into the LI getting fucked by someone else, male or female.
Poor taste pleb filtered by kino lesbian content.

Obanama

Jan 25, 2021
WALKTHROUGH
v2.4 (1-29-2022)
I very much like this game and am looking forward to it's development. I thought it'd be a shame if people just gave up on it because of saves or a walkthrough. So I made a basic in-game walkthrough that people could use.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DISCLAIMER: I've read a few posts discussing that a change of variables from one version to the next may affect whether your old saves are compatible with newer versions. When I make it so you can see multiple scenes in one playthrough, I add my own variables to make it prevent you from triggering something you're not supposed to.

For example, if you're on the Femdom Collins route, when I let you see the Control scene I make sure the game isn't giving you "Control" variables so that it doesn't mess something up in the future.

However, I cannot say for certain whether or not my introduced variables may cause save incompatibility for future versions.

TLDR: Use this mod at your own risk?
we up :)

Reactions: Pocoyo21

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
Annie and the Secretary is under utilize in this game
Annie and Lin are slept on for sure.
I'm hopeful for both.
And to no longer get any solo Molly and Rin scenes. Lin knows about MC and Rin, and Rin knows about MC and Molly/Molly knows Rin knows.
If we get more Rin/Molly scenes, they should at least be threesomes with Rin/Molly or Rin/Lin.

Though I wouldn't hate a Collins threesome with Annie Rin or Lin...

3.80 star(s) 111 Votes