BeenThroughHell

Sep 10, 2020
WALKTHROUGH
v2.4 (1-29-2022)
I very much like this game and am looking forward to it's development. I thought it'd be a shame if people just gave up on it because of saves or a walkthrough. So I made a basic in-game walkthrough that people could use.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DISCLAIMER: I've read a few posts discussing that a change of variables from one version to the next may affect whether your old saves are compatible with newer versions. When I make it so you can see multiple scenes in one playthrough, I add my own variables to make it prevent you from triggering something you're not supposed to.

For example, if you're on the Femdom Collins route, when I let you see the Control scene I make sure the game isn't giving you "Control" variables so that it doesn't mess something up in the future.

However, I cannot say for certain whether or not my introduced variables may cause save incompatibility for future versions.

TLDR: Use this mod at your own risk?
This is just for the Pc version right?

Z - Reborn

totally not zazzaro
Mar 19, 2020
A preview of the upcoming Collins update dropped. I hope the stoic blonde student that hanged with her some updates ago makes an appearance too!

i2687a.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Echoesinthedarkness

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Been playing to chatch up and and was enjoying it a fair bit... now I normally skip a couple so I have a good chunk to get through.
However now I'm not really sure I even want keep playing let alone catch up.
All I really do know is I will be avoiding any and all alone time with Rin from now on.
After that playgroud scene its not worth the risk as thats really really not my thing.

And what daffles me is its supposedly influenced by the love godess if Rin's eye's was anything to go by.
More like a Hecate thing if you ask me.

Now I have nothing against anyone else likeing either Pet play or Golden showers.
I just don't like being blindsided with it almost being forced on me.

I thought at first hmm pet play it do's nothing for me but its not usually to extreame.
And then we got the Piss stuff "no Rin you can't piss on a tree" and I thought that was it but then she says "I'm thirsty".
No fucking way thats happening that was a definate a no followed by the thought "god no please someone shoot me".
After I scrubbed my eye's and brain clean I loaded back and then pick no, nope, no fucking way am I going out to the playground with Rin.

Then I remebered the end of Annie's dream also had a collar and leash.
So now I'm worried about what other fetishes I'm gonna come across later in the game that don't really belong on a love Godess path.
But may better suite a Hecate type path and me avoiding them.

I'm also wondering which other girls I'm gonna have to avoid because she now has stuff I don't like or just doesn't do anything for me but I can't really fully avoid.
Because if I can avoid it like Rin I'm gonna end up with no content and at the end of the game with no girls at all.

Anyway think I will leave catching up for now till tomorrow when I'm either feeling braver or I'm far to pissed (Drunk) to notice.

P.S.
I started thinking last night after I finished this post and I tried to think of any other game I have played on here where the Dev has tried to lets say encourage me.
Quite so much to watch a fetish that do's absolutely nothing for me but they may or may not be partial too (in this case watersports).
And can't think of a single one other than this one that isn't yet completed but has already asked me if I want to watch it a minimum of 5 times sofar 6 if you count the slow down or not choice when doing Rin in the library?.
None that I can think of except this one has ever ask me more than 2 or 3 times before blocking any future content of that fetish in my playthroughs.
So now I'm wondering how many more time do I have to choose NO not interested in this game before it finally gets the hint I may not be into that fetish?.
And considering the number of times Rin has needed a piss when she has been with the MC she may well want to think about seeing a doctor.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: mixa007 and cxx

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I don't really mind Lin. I think it would be cool if the mc wasn't such a pussy about using his powers. With his powers it would be really easy to either make her join the fun or leave the mc and Rin alone. It's one of the things that annoys me a little bit about games like this, the MCs are always very reluctant about using their powers

Jep18

Jul 20, 2022
It's a solid game I played it for a long time. The problem I had was with the saves among versions.

Does any other wanted content content with the teacher with glasses?

I haven't watched this forum for a long time. Is 0.24 the current version? If so has Wills747 moded it?
Thank you.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I haven't watched this forum for a long time. Is 0.24 the current version? If so has Wills747 moded it?
Thank you.
1. yes
2. it has wt-mod but not by wills747 if you are asking that.

3.80 star(s) 111 Votes