Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
My compressed unofficial Android port of My Best Deal 2.4 with STJay walk through mod included.
To unlock gallery just click "DO IT" ;)
Usual gestures, seethru textbox, resizeable text and dialogue etc etc...
Scrollable choices if multiple
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves and log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

Mega
Updated my Android port to v2.4

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
Just did a fresh game with no past triggers, only major issue I noted was Pandia becoming Pandeya in reference from Selena, but not in ID.

Anjailumatt

Sep 10, 2021
I don't know why rin has is included in that scene, there only one sex scene with molly, i feel to early to they got caught for further story line. I feel rin ruin that mollyscene

Reactions: Steppenwolf
Dec 15, 2020
is there something new in this update?, because yesterday I downloaded it, I loaded my saves from 2.3 and there the MC stayed with Rin on the way to school

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
I waited too long with playing this.
I gotta hand it to Pirot King, they got some incredible render quality.
And the story itself also had some interesting undertones. Well, playtime will tell if they get explored; looking at the patch logs I'm just halfway into the game.

ReoNa_MK

May 14, 2020
I get this error upon launch.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 287, in script
python:
ScriptError: could not find label 'start'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 277, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 660, in main
run(restart)
File "renpy/main.py", line 146, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "renpy/execution.py", line 938, in run_context
context.run()
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 287, in script
python:
File "renpy/script.py", line 927, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'start'.

Windows-10-10.0.19041 AMD64
Ren'Py 7.5.3.22090809

Mon Jan 30 17:42:33 2023

kurwa99

Jan 20, 2018
i just checked it out this week and i really like it. anyone can tell me how often updates happen ? one a week, month, year ?

hatefuldisplay

May 22, 2020
Man, this is a solid game. I started it a while ago, but didn't get very far into it. I think the introduction of Rin and Lin kind of made me roll my eyes and not give it more of a chance. Raw determination and a perverted mind pulled me back in to give it another shot and I'm glad I did.

Rin is a great character. I love most of the scenes with her. From the first on, Rin is top notch.

Molly is unfortunately the stereotypical "landlady/mom/stepmom/whatever" from these games. Nothing new with her really. Still, a pretty hot model and that last scene....

Lin remains interesting. I am really hoping that she gets some d soon. The scene where she was chatting with the MC in her high socks really peeked my interest in her. Hoping the glasses stay on if and when it happens. Maybe a threesome with her and Emily? Her and Annie? Her and Rin? Anything?

I'm definitely looking forward to more of Mrs. Collins as well. Hoping to see the other teachers and Mrs. Collins' pets get some as well.

Lastly, Annie... Not sure where I am with her. Hot model. Just hoping when things go down, it is put together in a fun and interesting manner.

3.80 star(s) 111 Votes