micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Just started this game and just got past the awful panty thief part. Now my question is, while playing with the walkthrough mod it highlights be friendly (stay friends) and give all money as the green/positive choices.

I'd rather not though and just cut ties now, but how does this affect the story in the future...if yet known. If its nothing or just David specific stuff... then great...but if its actual content with potential LI or side char....then I guess I will just deal with him.
its been a while since was there, should be just david related, all lis belong to mc. Game got 2 paths love/cor and with teacher sub/dom, since you mention mod, it does give you option to see both versions if there are dif scenes at the end or not.

ccxvidonaferens

May 25, 2022
last game related post is near 3 weeks ago so i'd say next month earliest.
Yeah it's unusual. My experience has them giving a status update every week until a couple of months ago where their communication has seemed to become a little more sparse.

emailverify

Feb 5, 2023
WALKTHROUGH
v2.5.5 (5-27-2023)
I very much like this game and am looking forward to it's development. I thought it'd be a shame if people just gave up on it because of saves or a walkthrough. So I made a basic in-game walkthrough that people could use.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DISCLAIMER: I've read a few posts discussing that a change of variables from one version to the next may affect whether your old saves are compatible with newer versions. When I make it so you can see multiple scenes in one playthrough, I add my own variables to make it prevent you from triggering something you're not supposed to.

For example, if you're on the Femdom Collins route, when I let you see the Control scene I make sure the game isn't giving you "Control" variables so that it doesn't mess something up in the future.

However, I cannot say for certain whether or not my introduced variables may cause save incompatibility for future versions.

TLDR: Use this mod at your own risk?
does this mod work on mac

3.80 star(s) 111 Votes