JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Is the Goddess giving the MC her real name?. She said she is a love Goddess but her name indicates her as a Goddess of the Moon. Is she actually Venus,Aphrodite,Freya,Eos or Aine, or any other Goddess's linked to Love or Lust.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Is Lin off limits? Rather since she is crushing hard even lusting after Rin subconsciously. Unlike Rin who has The MC in her sights.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Is the Goddess giving the MC her real name?. She said she is a love Goddess but her name indicates her as a Goddess of the Moon. Is she actually Venus,Aphrodite,Freya,Eos or Aine, or any other Goddess's linked to Love or Lust.
we have to assume that both goddesses give their real goddess name.

Is Lin off limits? Rather since she is crushing hard even lusting after Rin subconsciously. Unlike Rin who has The MC in her sights.
doubt it, eventually she'll be with mc too.

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
My compressed unofficial Android port of My Best Deal 2.5.5 with STJay walk through mod included.
To unlock gallery just click "DO IT" ;)
Usual gestures, seethru textbox, resizeable text and dialogue etc etc...
Scrollable choices if multiple
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves and log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

Mega
Updated my Android port to 2.5.5

Reactions: Fenix02

fotogaik

May 13, 2017
we have to assume that both goddesses give their real goddess name.
I don't see a reason why they wouldn't. But I have a feeling it's going to play an important role in the future.

The developer appears to have done the research and has good grasp of Greek mythology. Selene and Hecate both share the Moon as their domain and Selene has one certain myth associated with her (more of that in a second).

She lied that she was a love goddess. But there was no good reason to lie. It needed to be beneficial and the MC needed to accept that unquestioningly. The problem, however, is that if she said she was a goddess of the Moon, the MC would still accept that if she had power to bring him back to life. No good reason to lie.
Even if the MC was unaware of her actual identity, he could look up Selene (and I'd be damn sure to read up on what exactly happened) and learn she lied about being the love goddess.

So Selene doesn't gain much by pretending she's something she isn't. She can bring the MC back to life and give extra powers? Great, sign me up!

In mythology, Selene had a mortal lover, Endymion. But the only thing in common is that they both have sex with Selene while asleep. It definitely seems like inspiration, but it's very far-fetched since in the original myth, it's Endymion who seeks out Selene, not the other way around.

Reactions: elomußz

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
I don't see a reason why they wouldn't. But I have a feeling it's going to play an important role in the future.

The developer appears to have done the research and has good grasp of Greek mythology. Selene and Hecate both share the Moon as their domain and Selene has one certain myth associated with her (more of that in a second).

She lied that she was a love goddess. But there was no good reason to lie. It needed to be beneficial and the MC needed to accept that unquestioningly. The problem, however, is that if she said she was a goddess of the Moon, the MC would still accept that if she had power to bring him back to life. No good reason to lie.
Even if the MC was unaware of her actual identity, he could look up Selene (and I'd be damn sure to read up on what exactly happened) and learn she lied about being the love goddess.

So Selene doesn't gain much by pretending she's something she isn't. She can bring the MC back to life and give extra powers? Great, sign me up!

In mythology, Selene had a mortal lover, Endymion. But the only thing in common is that they both have sex with Selene while asleep. It definitely seems like inspiration, but it's very far-fetched since in the original myth, it's Endymion who seeks out Selene, not the other way around.
Selena has no reason to lie to the MC about her domain, at least i don't see anything wrong with the Moon, dreams and change, and well, she gives him love powers.
Hecate being the chief goddes over magic, spells, crossroads, graves etc was also worshiped as protector of the houshold, not really as she is in the game.

Both don't have a reason to lie, both are goddesses which are descript overall as benevolent, in mythology.

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
Selena has no reason to lie to the MC about her domain, at least i don't see anything wrong with the Moon, dreams and change, and well, she gives him love powers.
Hecate being the chief goddes over magic, spells, crossroads, graves etc was also worshiped as protector of the houshold, not really as she is in the game.

Both don't have a reason to lie, both are goddesses which are descript overall as benevolent, in mythology.
I think both is diff from their greek counterpart

fotogaik

May 13, 2017
Selena has no reason to lie to the MC about her domain
But she did, presenting herself as a love goddess.
, at least i don't see anything wrong with the Moon, dreams and change, and well, she gives him love powers.

Night, witchcraft, trickery... Not really clear-cut. Which is why I think this is going to matter.

I think both is diff from their greek counterpart
Plenty of made up names could be used instead of Greek names which have mythology behind them, especially since more people are familiar with Greek mythology than, say, Norse which also has plenty of minor goddess names to draw from.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
But she did, presenting herself as a love goddess.
Well, or the dev doesn't follow the mythologie to closely, iirc Pandia was Selene's and Zeus daughter there.
On the other hand i remember Selene had like 50 daughters with her human lover, so we should clearly get started with that :LOL:

fotogaik

May 13, 2017
Well, or the dev doesn't follow the mythologie to closely, iirc Pandia was Selene's and Zeus daughter there.
On the other hand i remember Selene had like 50 daughters with her human lover, so we should clearly get started with that :LOL:
You're right. Well, maybe I was wrong, and nothing says "I love you" more than having 50 children with somebody... Maybe she IS the love goddess after all ;-)
Also, what a wonderful opportunity for a future harem route xD

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022
WALKTHROUGH
v2.5.5 (5-27-2023)
I very much like this game and am looking forward to it's development. I thought it'd be a shame if people just gave up on it because of saves or a walkthrough. So I made a basic in-game walkthrough that people could use.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DISCLAIMER: I've read a few posts discussing that a change of variables from one version to the next may affect whether your old saves are compatible with newer versions. When I make it so you can see multiple scenes in one playthrough, I add my own variables to make it prevent you from triggering something you're not supposed to.

For example, if you're on the Femdom Collins route, when I let you see the Control scene I make sure the game isn't giving you "Control" variables so that it doesn't mess something up in the future.

However, I cannot say for certain whether or not my introduced variables may cause save incompatibility for future versions.

TLDR: Use this mod at your own risk?
thx man

deimos25

Sep 29, 2021
Just started this game and just got past the awful panty thief part. Now my question is, while playing with the walkthrough mod it highlights be friendly (stay friends) and give all money as the green/positive choices.

I'd rather not though and just cut ties now, but how does this affect the story in the future...if yet known. If its nothing or just David specific stuff... then great...but if its actual content with potential LI or side char....then I guess I will just deal with him.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Janus_Apex

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Just started this game and just got past the awful panty thief part. Now my question is, while playing with the walkthrough mod it highlights be friendly (stay friends) and give all money as the green/positive choices.

I'd rather not though and just cut ties now, but how does this affect the story in the future...if yet known. If its nothing or just David specific stuff... then great...but if its actual content with potential LI or side char....then I guess I will just deal with him.
don't remember that but you can save on that point and choose either and play to end and see what happens.

3.80 star(s) 111 Votes