Timodjin

Jan 18, 2022
how about this, first you read the genre of the game like it says here
Genre:

3DCG, Anal Sex, Male protagonist, Animated, Incest, Creampie, Paranormal, MILF, Twins, School setting, Big tits, Big ass, Footjob, Handjob, Interracial, Lesbian, Oral sex, Vaginal sex, Mind Control

and stop asking stupid questions... or better yet obvious questions..
Are you just blind or try to be funny?? It says nothing about watersport in the Genre above, but it says urination in the one on the frontpage.
If you dont know, there is a huge difference between a sceene where somebody taking a leak or waterplay. We simply miss a tag here and therefore me and others dont want to play 6 hour to see a single picture.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Janus_Apex

Nezron

Apr 13, 2023
Are you just blind or try to be funny?? It says nothing about watersport in the Genre above, but it says urination in the one on the frontpage.
If you dont know, there is a huge difference between a sceene where somebody taking a leak or waterplay. We simply miss a label here and therefore me and others dont want to play 6 hour to see a single picture.
Probably does need a tag for it. There are a few scenes of girl peeing, and also a scene of peeing in a girls mouth/on face. I don't know if it is avoidable depending on choices, maybe if you don't watch the pee in toilet, and don't spy on her... maybe?

Timodjin

Jan 18, 2022
Probably does need a tag for it. There are a few scenes of girl peeing, and also a scene of peeing in a girls mouth/on face. I don't know if it is avoidable depending on choices, maybe if you don't watch the pee in toilet, and don't spy on her... maybe?
Thanx, Yes a new tag would be highly appreciated in this case. That would spare You folks this question.

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
So some old version animations and pictures got updated? Like kind of remake or something? Anyone played new version can say what exactly difference is?
So... should I start the game from the beginning in order to see these new animations and images?
I'm only flipping through and comparing 2.5 to 2.5.5 but to the best I can tell, this update's changes are really really minor. Mostly lighting, and depth of field changes. Some of the scenes have slight perspective shifts but the scenes themselves are pretty much the same. (Ex: The scene where Collins is banging a student while MC and Rin are hiding in the locker).

Nothing new was added in 2.5.5 and nothing was changed so substantially that it's worth going back and checking out, IMO.

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Made a compressed Android port of My Best Deal v2.5.5 with the multi-mod and incest patch included.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links:

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
anyone got some example of two three scenes to show whats the remake about? if its actually good and whole different thing then ill download, thanks.
It took me a little while, but I did a little digging and I found this post that was made literally only four posts earlier than your own, and it seems to address the question you had about the update. Hope this helps.

• Haha
Reactions: perseus420 and hngg
3.80 star(s) 112 Votes