PandaXGames

Feb 17, 2020
WALKTHROUGH
v2.5 (3-16-2023)
I very much like this game and am looking forward to it's development. I thought it'd be a shame if people just gave up on it because of saves or a walkthrough. So I made a basic in-game walkthrough that people could use.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DISCLAIMER: I've read a few posts discussing that a change of variables from one version to the next may affect whether your old saves are compatible with newer versions. When I make it so you can see multiple scenes in one playthrough, I add my own variables to make it prevent you from triggering something you're not supposed to.

For example, if you're on the Femdom Collins route, when I let you see the Control scene I make sure the game isn't giving you "Control" variables so that it doesn't mess something up in the future.

However, I cannot say for certain whether or not my introduced variables may cause save incompatibility for future versions.

TLDR: Use this mod at your own risk?

is there instructions on how to download this ?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I downloaded 2.5 but for some reason game wont start when i click on the game icon. Is there supposed to be more in the game folder other then archive rpa and script version?
Those are the only 2 files that should be in the "game" folder. Something might be blocking it, Windows Defender is notorious for blocking Ren'Py games.

Bellyk Franck

May 28, 2017
Hi, v2.5.5 already on svscomics ( ).
A hero's required to get it here, please... :p

Madridfan

Feb 10, 2018
WALKTHROUGH
v2.5 (3-16-2023)
I very much like this game and am looking forward to it's development. I thought it'd be a shame if people just gave up on it because of saves or a walkthrough. So I made a basic in-game walkthrough that people could use.

DISCLAIMER: I've read a few posts discussing that a change of variables from one version to the next may affect whether your old saves are compatible with newer versions. When I make it so you can see multiple scenes in one playthrough, I add my own variables to make it prevent you from triggering something you're not supposed to.

For example, if you're on the Femdom Collins route, when I let you see the Control scene I make sure the game isn't giving you "Control" variables so that it doesn't mess something up in the future.

However, I cannot say for certain whether or not my introduced variables may cause save incompatibility for future versions.

TLDR: Use this mod at your own risk?
up pls ^^

Reactions: Pocoyo21

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Waiting for compress version :giggle:

There is a thread to request these sort of things, same for "android", android has it's own request thread to.

Might be disappointed as I do not believe any new content is here.

Loaded my save for 2.5.5 and it ended right away like the 2.5 version. No new content or did I miss something?
up pls ^^
Pretty sure there are just bugfixes and the like and no new contnet.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sony676

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
My Best Deal [v2.5.5] [Pirot King]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Guys, just a question:

does the goddess we see in the prologue come back later in the game? it would be a real shame if she has no further role/scenes.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Is the incest patch updated?
Neither the mod noir patch needs updated I do not believe, as mentioned there is not any "new" content.

Hey there, guys!
As many of you know, the last two months we've been working on updating the old versions of the game. We're finally done and we can share the results with you: !

Reactions: platypushperry
3.80 star(s) 112 Votes