inferno1977

Mar 9, 2020
If i read the change log correct there is nothing new, only updated. nothing added!
Why??? whats wrong with the current version?

v2.5.5
300+ pictures have been updated.
30 animations have been updated.
Fixed some bugs in previous versions.

Apr 18, 2022
I haven't played that game yet, but I did look in the animations folder, and most of the animations are about this girl.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Would it be a personal taste of the developer? Can we avoid her in the game, or is she the most important character? (Spare me the racism bullshit)
She has the most because she has two paths, dominant or submissive. You don't see them both in one playthrough and no, she isn't the most important character. You can't avoid her though.

Reactions: KiraJames and V&M

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Guys, just a question:

does the goddess we see in the prologue come back later in the game? it would be a real shame if she has no further role/scenes.
both goddesses will pop-up once in a while.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Thanks, I don't think I'll even play then, I don't like being forced to stick with a character I don't care about. But I'll keep downloading just to see the animations.
not that forced, she's a teacher in mc's school and mc uses powers gotten to payback her. just 2 times so far.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
As I said, I've only seen the animations, and most of them are from this girl. Can we avoid sex with her?
she's grown up woman and 1st can be sorta avoided by just concentrating on test and possibly 2nd too. powers are there to be used and no better target than her.

MessiahRO

Dec 14, 2018
Sorry, to ask but is it any watersport or just somebody taking a leak?
how about this, first you read the genre of the game like it says here
Genre:

3DCG, Anal Sex, Male protagonist, Animated, Incest, Creampie, Paranormal, MILF, Twins, School setting, Big tits, Big ass, Footjob, Handjob, Interracial, Lesbian, Oral sex, Vaginal sex, Mind Control

and stop asking stupid questions... or better yet obvious questions..

Is this still lesbian focused game?
are we talking about the same game or some dirty fantasy of yours?
because you are making it pretty clear to us

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: cxx and Akainu456
3.80 star(s) 112 Votes