Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
Enjoying it so far, my one critique would be framing. Quite frequently the focus is very off-centre, far away from the dialogue, which turns out to be distracting (to me). I don't think I've seen that kind of framing regularly in any other VN. Curious if there's more reason than just creators personal preferences.

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
It's kinda a shame the amnesia aspect of the story just kinda drifts off stage. There could be some cool moments with it, but it just seems to become irrelevant.

Alexis_1

Jun 11, 2018
90% of the saves from the previous version do not work. Start over again? I'm already tired...........

PJ1210

Jul 1, 2019
I have a question.
My story ends with collins having fun by window in the school.
This end of story is same two or three update, for me.
Is it correct?

Banish

Mar 29, 2019
When you realize this game is four years old and we still didn't get a scene between the twins..

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
*flipping through the pages with an uncomprehending look* - where is Collins' training? each update included Collins' instructions to do good deeds. in this update, I just looked at Collins from afar - and that's it? AND IT'S ALL?!!! No, that's not how things are done! why doesn't Collins carry a vibrator? You could at least play with it from afar.

=)

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
how i'm sorry what Collins cannot be impregnated because no pregnancy tag =(((

after reflection - no, giving a child to one who does not love you is to commit an evil deed in relation to the child, because his mother, remembering the father who threw her a "burden", will not give the child the proper amount of love and attention. No. bad idea. children can be given to other girls who love MC, but, alas, there is no pregnancy tag.

Last edited:

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
how i'm sorry what Collins cannot be impregnated because no pregnancy tag =(((

after reflection - no, giving a child to one who does not love you is to commit an evil deed in relation to the child, because his mother, remembering the father who threw her a "burden", will not give the child the proper amount of love and attention. No. bad idea. children can be given to other girls who love MC, but, alas, there is no pregnancy tag.
Well one:
Pregnancy is a bad fetish and I'm glad it's not in.
But two:
You could always mind control Collins to love the MC and the baby.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Pregnancy is a bad fetish
heh i do not think so. =)
live longer and realize that pregnancy is not a bad fetish... oh yes! =) over time, you might even change your mind, hehe =)

I do not insist on anything.

love - even God cannot command to love. to experience passion - you can still try to manage it.

Last edited:

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
Whoa wilding with the lame ass kink shaming.

Some people are into pregnancy and others aren't. I don't think it's "kink shaming" if he was just expressing his opinion about it. It's not like he's ridiculing anyone for their interest in pregnancy content.

3.80 star(s) 111 Votes