TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Some people are into pregnancy and others aren't. I don't think it's "kink shaming" if he was just expressing his opinion about it. It's not like he's ridiculing anyone for their interest in pregnancy content.
Calling it a bad fetish is pretty shamey to me. Big difference between that and say "I don't like pregnancy content" or "I don't have a pregnancy fetish"

Reactions: blkcrow820

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
how i'm sorry what Collins cannot be impregnated because no pregnancy tag =(((

after reflection - no, giving a child to one who does not love you is to commit an evil deed in relation to the child, because his mother, remembering the father who threw her a "burden", will not give the child the proper amount of love and attention. No. bad idea. children can be given to other girls who love MC, but, alas, there is no pregnancy tag.
Well one:
Pregnancy is a bad fetish and I'm glad it's not in.
But two:
You could always mind control Collins to love the MC and the baby.
heh i do not think so. =)
live longer and realize that pregnancy is not a bad fetish... oh yes! =) over time, you might even change your mind, hehe =)

I do not insist on anything.

love - even God cannot command to love. to experience passion - you can still try to manage it.
Whoa wilding with the lame ass kink shaming.
Firstly, impregnating Collins doesn't have to be bad. DarkDank's point about controlling Collins is fair. Additionally, if the MC is in the kid's life enough, maybe he could eventually teach the child also to dominate Collins as well (not necessarily sexually). That wouldn't be so bad. ("I said, 'Mom', that I'm not going to do that!")

Secondly, I hate to break "bad" news to you, but there is already at least one pregnancy variable being tracked in the game, and it was potentially (depending on choices) incremented with this latest update. So from all signs, pregnancy will be a thing in the game if you make the choices leading to it.

Last edited:

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Firstly, impregnating Collins doesn't have to be bad. DarkDank's point about controlling Collins is fair. Additionally, if the MC is in the kid's life enough, maybe he could eventually teach the child also to dominate Collins as well (not necessarily sexually). That wouldn't be so bad. ("I said, 'Mom', that I'm not going to do that!")

Second, I hate to break "bad" news to you, but there is already at least one pregnancy variable being tracked in the game, and it was potentially (depending on choices) incremented with this latest update. So from all signs, pregnancy will be a thing in the game if you make the choices leading to it.
I feel like I got rolled up where I shouldn't have been.

hakkkkaishin

Apr 7, 2018
just to let us know, could you inform how complete the game is in a matter of percentage, in case you decide to abandon the game like most eroge game creators

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
About Collins and pregnancy another some words

last night I watched a short VN "human diary farm" which I consider to be a conceptual work (I strongly advise you to read it). I got a lot from there.
and I don't think it's bad anymore to give Collins a baby. When Collins turns on her maternal instinct, she will appreciate and love her child, even if the child was given to her by a person whom she herself does not love, and even the child may change her way of thinking about the father of the child.

Reactions: Jep18

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
just to let us know, could you inform how complete the game is in a matter of percentage, in case you decide to abandon the game like most eroge game creators
At the actual rate, the last update was ridiculous and annoying, either the dev has no idea anymore or no time to do some good stuff or is tired of it and will probably give up soon.

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019

Secondly, I hate to break "bad" news to you, but there is already at least one pregnancy variable being tracked in the game, and it was potentially (depending on choices) incremented with this latest update. So from all signs, pregnancy will be a thing in the game if you make the choices leading to it.
Since Incest is alraedy a major factor in the game, I don't see why not.
Though if it's a daughter and she's hot, MC could just control her to satisfy him too, there's enough Daddy/Daughter games to show that's a thing.
Morals just don't really come into it in this setting. It could be the love power on daughter and it's still sex. Or if it's a son teach him the domination power for his mom.

Reactions: Bakar macany

Mihawk_80

Jul 2, 2022
WALKTHROUGH
v2.6 (7-15-2023)
I very much like this game and am looking forward to it's development. I thought it'd be a shame if people just gave up on it because of saves or a walkthrough. So I made a basic in-game walkthrough that people could use.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DISCLAIMER: I've read a few posts discussing that a change of variables from one version to the next may affect whether your old saves are compatible with newer versions. When I make it so you can see multiple scenes in one playthrough, I add my own variables to make it prevent you from triggering something you're not supposed to.

For example, if you're on the Femdom Collins route, when I let you see the Control scene I make sure the game isn't giving you "Control" variables so that it doesn't mess something up in the future.

However, I cannot say for certain whether or not my introduced variables may cause save incompatibility for future versions.

TLDR: Use this mod at your own risk?
Thanks

Reactions: STJay

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Since Incest is alraedy a major factor in the game, I don't see why not.
Though if it's a daughter and she's hot, MC could just control her to satisfy him too, there's enough Daddy/Daughter games to show that's a thing.
Morals just don't really come into it in this setting. It could be the love power on daughter and it's still sex. Or if it's a son teach him the domination power for his mom.
Yep. It's why I said the kid's control was not necessarily sexual. It could also be. Either works, although I'm sure we'll never get to that point in the characters' futures (other than maybe at the absolute end of the game).

Juicer97

Jun 2, 2022
Since when is such render quantity a norm? 90 renders per update while some devs release 10x as much in the same timeframe.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Since when is such render quantity a norm? 90 renders per update while some devs release 10x as much in the same timeframe.
Good point. Nobody's life is ever any different from anyone else's. Nobody's circumstance ever could limit what they're able to accomplish when compared to anyone else. Nobody ever makes unfair comparisons between completely unrelated people and creates unjustified assumptions based on those. Excellent point you make.

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
Good point. Nobody's life is ever any different from anyone else's. Nobody's circumstance ever could limit what they're able to accomplish when compared to anyone else. Nobody ever makes unfair comparisons between completely unrelated people and creates unjustified assumptions based on those. Excellent point you make.
Yep. It's stupid to use one dev as a metric to judge another. Each dev has different workflows, resources, experience, skills, styles, life situations and a number of other different factors. This is all freelance work there are no hard deadlines. The dev works at his leisure and is not beholden to anyone's productivity expectations, least of all those of critics on F95. So who cares if [insert dev] can render 10x as many images in X amount of months, it has has absolutely nothing to do with this VN.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Updated my compressed Android port of My Best Deal to v2.6 with the multi-mod and incest patch included.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links:

3.80 star(s) 111 Votes