cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
The story have never progressed. We still dont know what the goal of the goddess is, we still dont know what Hecate did/kill, we dont know anything of the core story. If the games is new thats fine, but this game is quite old already (since 2019)
i agree with that. hecate killed/caused death of little anal-annie's dad. is she behind of love goddess' demise we don't know yet (might be revealed on nex 4 updates).

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
i agree with that. hecate killed/caused death of little anal-annie's dad. is she behind of love goddess' demise we don't know yet (might be revealed on nex 4 updates).
Needing 30+ updates (4 Years ++/5 Years) to address the core plot is the epitome of bad writing. Well, hecate killing is just the tip of iceberg. The next 4 updates will probably be more Rin/Molly/Teach Shenanigan. I would rather the dev release 1 full episode that focus on story. Otherwise, might need another 5 years to another hint of the core plot

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

luckyluca01

May 25, 2020
is this a fucking kinetic novel? a fucking footjob from mrs collins? FUCK THAT! I dont want to get involved with a woman like that. let me make the fucking choice who i get involved with and not.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
is this a fucking kinetic novel? a fucking footjob from mrs collins? FUCK THAT! I dont want to get involved with a woman like that. let me make the fucking choice who i get involved with and not.
doing things with mrs collins is to help your loving sister.

sipsipsap

Aug 20, 2023
Its also a point where I quite. Just go past it. The femdom stuff becomes optional after that. It turns into maledom after that instead.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Why play a game tagged with harem then? There are tons of AVN's where you can romance a single woman.
Yeah, I have always been tormented by this question who whine about the lack of elections, although most of the kinetics are created for harem games...

I understand some who want to give up one girl or something like that, but it is not necessary to complain everywhere knowing that it is partly most focused on the harem.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx
Feb 25, 2022

Hey folks, My Best Deal version 3.2 is already available for 30$ patrons (early access) !

In this update, Lin takes center stage, and we've tried to make it as rich and high-quality as possible. As a result, this update is quite large and branching. You'll have the opportunity to resolve the conflict with Lin in two different ways, each leading to its own unique and great content scene. Additionally, in some of the paths, you'll find an extra bonus scene with Rin waiting for you.

To summarize, it was really intense, and we hope you enjoy the new update as much as we do!

Нou can download My Best Deal v3.2 here:

fpsgamer

Nov 21, 2017
is still the same. It seems that this patch does not support Joiplay
Check the renpy script version in game folder. The latest renpy plugin in joiplay for now is 8.0.1, while latest renpy script version is 8.2.2.
Games made on renpy 8.0.1 run fine in joiplay, anything more will refuse to run.

3.80 star(s) 111 Votes