justpasserby

Dec 7, 2018
This game needs more attention, it's really too good to be honest, I really love the animation and the characters.
One of the best animated games out there for sure, can be listed in top 5 and I have very high standard. Made me thought of donating to help the team one day.

Reactions: Ti12h

lapalapa

Sep 17, 2018
they frayed out the story too much in dirty pool. no way to get it back under control. that and raping your niece? Of course patreon throw the bat at them.
Rape was something "stupid". But the rest of the game was good especial Nephew path was the best

Yukino

Donor
Jun 22, 2017
I'm a bit confused by the walkthrough, when it says that you get a relationship point with Annie in her control path but not in her love path when the event itself suggests the opposite.
Is that a bug in the walkthrough or do i missunderstand the use of relationship points in the game?

LittleIr

Dec 13, 2018
Liking the game so far keep up the good work Devs (y)

still wish new DP updates could come back again u know like what the devs of DMD does different games every month or so... :unsure:

Reactions: Ti12h

Agamennone80

Donor
Jul 19, 2019

Hi, everyone! I’ve got some good news to share) Yesterday we finished the 1st content scene in MBD v05. It's dedicated to Molly. This week we will share pictures from this scene, it will be something worth waiting for! Now we are starting the next big erotic scene, we will try to deal with it as quickly as possible! Your Pirot King.

Agamennone80

Donor
Jul 19, 2019

Hello everyone! Today we finished one more lewd animation and a couple of dialogue animations. As before, our main forces are focused on the erotic content of MBD and there are still 1-2 sex scenes ahead. As for the v05 story – about 75% of the script is ready.

greg 101

May 11, 2017

My Best Deal v0.4.1:
  • Link for Windows and Linux:
  • Link for Mac:
My Best Deal v0.4.1 lossy:
  • Link for Windows and Linux:
  • Link for Mac:
Сhangelog v0.4.1 :
  • Polish language added.
  • Fixed some bugs in previous versions.

eightypercent

Apr 2, 2020
Hi [Pirot King]... just downloaded your game and love the idea... but I am finding the music IRRITATING AS HELL... this is no biggie as I can mute the sound and play something that I like, but a good music choice can really make or break a VN imo.

Agamennone80

Donor
Jul 19, 2019

Hello!
Guys, we have finished the script for MBD v0.5 and we are polishing the text now.
Also, two of the three lewd scenes are ready now, as well as most of the dialog animations/images, but there is still some work to do.
This week we will try to finish the last erotic animation and, if everything goes smoothly, we are entering the final stretch!
Your Pirot King.

3.80 star(s) 111 Votes