3 new animations added.
Added new scenes with Selena.
Added new scenes with Molly.
Added two new scenes to the gallery.
Added two new statues to the pantheon
Fixed some bugs in previous versions.

Gdrive

WorkUpload
Getting this amount of content for 20 bucks, would you say it was your Best Deal? :p (no offense, I appreciate the effort and investment, but it was too good to pass on)

Reezo

Jul 25, 2018
Updates are kind of smaller and smaller, but i like this game. Very nice looking.
I miss more femdom content. Only one scene with teacher. I can imagine to have optional femdom with all girls.
Maybe optional watersports?

Silentheart42

May 10, 2019
Question, are there any actual Choices in this game or is it a visual novel. I got to the point of the teacher catching me spying on her having sex and not a single choice aside from choosing my name.

Shuchetan

Aug 13, 2017
Seriously dissappointed with the amount of content added in this version. Dev needs to really up the amount of content from version to version. seems to me that the content per version is reducing every version.

However, as per content quality goes, Hands down they are one of the best ones. Keep it up!

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Question, are there any actual Choices in this game or is it a visual novel. I got to the point of the teacher catching me spying on her having sex and not a single choice aside from choosing my name.
You mean kinetic. That's a novel without choices. And for your question, there are, like what power you use in certain situations.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
What femdom content is present in this game and with what characters?
I don't think it's much content well not that I remember but there was something with the teacher although we are currently in the process of turning the tables on her.

FlyingDrums

Apr 25, 2020
Ooooh

I like this game.

I like this game a lot. I'll definitely be keeping tabs on this one. Great work so far. I'm hoping more will come soon. :)

3.80 star(s) 111 Votes