TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
No! Really? /sarcasm

And for those who are curious, the gallery unlock code for 4.5 is: stayhome

thebladeofwar

Mar 28, 2018
Great graphics, not really a fan of the magic plot, Rins the only reason to play this game and I have a very strong feeling that when the "Im gay for you sister" Lin event happens the game is going to get a lot less fun and semi cringy. It's weird, not really sure why the other sister being into Rin is a turn off for me.

FlyingDrums

Apr 25, 2020
It's weird, not really sure why the other sister being into Rin is a turn off for me.
Well, if you think Rin is the only reason to play the game, then maybe it's a turn off for you if Lin gets with her because you're jealous of Lin :ROFLMAO:

Mr. Dom

Feb 24, 2019
I don't know where you live but around here it's fairly common. Usually I've heard the father say it but I don't see why the mother couldn't.

Also not sure what's "pretty weird" about it.
Well around here it's the 80+ year old grandpa that says sonny. I was wondering the same damn thing as she isn't so old as to be calling anyone "sonny" and it's ridiculous sounding hearing it come from a young woman. I would rather have the MC's name be called.

FlyingDrums

Apr 25, 2020
Well around here it's the 80+ year old grandpa that says sonny. I was wondering the same damn thing as she isn't so old as to be calling anyone "sonny" and it's ridiculous sounding hearing it come from a young woman. I would rather have the MC's name be called.
Could be a translation issue. I'm assuming English isn't the dev's first language, so perhaps "sonny" is just whatever the word they're using directly translates to.

3.80 star(s) 111 Votes