BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Sorry I decided to read it all the way through and well it got from good to bad to worse in my opinion.
Spineless is probably the best description for the mc if i'm being honest.
The way he always goes on about his morals when it comes to his family members and having a 'friend' like that little prick David just doesn't seem to fit, I mean the idiot goes and steals the mc's sisters panties to the mc being all like well you can't sell them to then going to some meet up with a copper! Why would you? You would get the panties and not want anything to do with someone like him considering how the dev portrays the mc then David goes and gets caught stealing his sisters for the mc so called then being responsible for getting them! Again why? Why can't the dev give us an option of just telling david to fuck off and stay away from him and his sisters just like he gave us that choice with the teacher. The story would be great without all the david bullshit as he is annoying as fuck and it just seems a pointless side story that doesn't even need to be there.
Sorry dev this started out great when you first started but the story just sucks the way it's gone.
Sorry this is just my opinion on how I see the game and wish it could be better but it just isn't, the only thing it has going for it right now is the renders/chars/animations.

Last edited:

FlyingDrums

Apr 25, 2020
Yeah I agree with BoltonGuy35. This whole David story is out of place. It would be okay if it was handled like the way it was in Dirty Pool where you could either be kind and help him, manipulate him by making him owe you for helping, or be mean and tell him to piss off and deal with his problems by himself. The story had started off fantastically, but now it seems to be going downhill.

Hopefully it'll pick back up, because I'm still very interested in it. The renders and animations are still as great as always!

Last edited:
Mar 28, 2018
I really enjoyed the earlier updates of this game but the present update ... Wow, did the dev drop a bottle of stupid pills when writing this update. The whole story-line with David, the panties and selling them to a clearly unreliable cop is just puerile unrealistic garbage. Imo the part of the update that involves David should be ripped from the code, incinerated, re-written and something more worthy released in a couple of months.

Last edited:
Nov 9, 2018
Oh shiiiiiiit, i found this game yesterday and started it IT'S SOOOO GOOD and i was wondering if it was on hold or something else cause i didn't checked the date update, DAAAAMN FEEL GOOD TO SEE ! THANKS
Well, i didn't expected it to be that short tho.. Also the david thing yeah annoying af.

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
I really enjoyed the earlier updates of this game but the present update ... Wow, did the dev drop a bottle of stupid pills when writing this update. The whole story-line with David, the panties and selling them to a clearly unreliable cop is just puerile unrealistic garbage. Imo the latest update should be ripped from the code, incinerated, re-written and something more worthy released in a couple of months.
100% Agree with you, and the dev can't say this is the only way he could have achieved the scene with Rin as Rin would bend over in a heartbeat for the mc if he asked her to as she isn't exactly shy and has been very forward with the mc anyway.

Mar 28, 2018
Hi BoltonGuy36, I don't think that this is about that mc's interactions with Rin per se; it's probably more about the dev initiating future forced blackmail and NTR routes, that seem to be being setting up. Sad, I like the game which already has plenty of good things going for it. It will be a pity to delete it and stop playing because of being forced down unnecessary paths....

Reactions: Wildbill5150

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Hi BoltonGuy36, I don't think that this is about that mc's interactions with Rin per se; it's probably more about the dev initiating future forced blackmail and NTR routes, that seem to be being setting up. Sad, I like the game which already has plenty of good things going for it. It will be a pity to delete it and stop playing because of being forced down unnecessary paths....
Really hope not as I haven't lost hope, but like you said if it does go down these routes then yeah I will have no interest in the game. It is sad as it does have plenty of potential and could be one of the top 10 best games on this site.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Has the dev said anything about adding NTR in the future? I think that is the kind of stuff that would ruin the project. A lot of people would stop supporting it.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Really hope not as I haven't lost hope, but like you said if it does go down these routes then yeah I will have no interest in the game. It is sad as it does have plenty of potential and could be one of the top 10 best games on this site.
At this point it wouldn't surprise me. Almost every new game that comes out now, has a NTR route. The moment any dev starts adding that stuff, I'm out.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Sorry I decided to read it all the way through and well it got from good to bad to worse in my opinion.
Spineless is probably the best description for the mc if i'm being honest.
The way he always goes on about his morals when it comes to his family members and having a 'friend' like that little prick David just doesn't seem to fit, I mean the idiot goes and steals the mc's sisters panties to the mc being all like well you can't sell them to then going to some meet up with a copper! Why would you? You would get the panties and not want anything to do with someone like him considering how the dev portrays the mc then David goes and gets caught stealing his sisters for the mc so called then being responsible for getting them! Again why? Why can't the dev give us an option of just telling david to fuck off and stay away from him and his sisters just like he gave us that choice with the teacher. The story would be great without all the david bullshit as he is annoying as fuck and it just seems a pointless side story that doesn't even need to be there.
Sorry dev this started out great when you first started but the story just sucks the way it's gone.
Sorry this is just my opinion on how I see the game and wish it could be better but it just isn't, the only thing it has going for it right now is the renders/chars/animations.
Them being forcing the David bullshit when he's obviously the overused massive idiot "best friend" trope, while they could've done the Rin scene in a whole another way, to achieve the same result is frustrating. Him having morality issues about the girls also seems stupid, because I remember him knowing about the accident for a while now, and not being in his real body, so by his mind, he shouldn't look at them as his sisters or mom.

Last edited:
Mar 28, 2018
Good point TL8ez, as the mc has no relationship with the females that the notion of NTR is void, and blackmail paths only depends on the mcs level of stupidity (as the mc is not stupid, then this would be a major flaw to the story-line thus far) ...

3.80 star(s) 111 Votes