BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
4k_June_2020.png

Hi guys! My Best Deal v0.5, is already available!
This version of the game contains only two languages: Russian and English. Polish will be added later.
Here is new code for gallery: closetoyou
My Best Deal v0.5:

• Link for Windows and Linux:
  • Link for Mac:
My Best Deal v0.5 lossy:
  • Link for Windows and Linux:
  • Link for Mac:
Сhangelog v0.5 :
  • 149 new pictures added.
  • 5 new animations added.
  • Added new scenes with Rin.
  • Added new scenes with Molly.
  • Added two new scenes to the gallery.
  • Fixed some bugs in previous versions.

- - -

Last edited:

Vil95

Apr 1, 2020
What is the code for unlocking the gallery? Previous codes in this thread do no work.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I second this. I am waiting for him to bang his hot mom.
Unfortunately the common accepted strategy is that you keep the going with Mom and sisters as slow as possible to keep the interest up in your game, even if that is kind of unrealistic in reality especially if you have magic to break through the taboo or the taboo is not very strong to begin with in the chars. :p

Still to few writers have enough confidence in the rest of their story to trust it will engage the players and keep them coming back on its own.

Last edited:
Nov 9, 2018
Oh shiiiiiiit, i found this game yesterday and started it IT'S SOOOO GOOD and i was wondering if it was on hold or something else cause i didn't checked the date update, DAAAAMN FEEL GOOD TO SEE ! THANKS

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
So, we have no choice but to go by that retard David, even if we have nothing to do with the whole shit? Talk about having magical powers being useless as fuck, or an MC being spineless to say no, or the developers ignoring logic and the rules set up by themselves in order to force the plot.

shio0o

May 8, 2020
Been wating for this for A long time
THOUGH can someone tell me why dirty pol is on hold haven't followed PIROT KING FOR a long time

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Been wating for this for A long time
THOUGH can someone tell me why dirty pol is on hold haven't followed PIROT KING FOR a long time
Well only Pirot himself can tell for sure, but I suspect he and his team got themselves into trouble by having too many branches from too early on and became a hell to work on. Pity since that game does have some great scenes and characters.

If this is the case that would be one instance I would not mind a remake of the game with maybe a few less characters and later/less branching, if he ever would feel like it.

Last edited:

Qwert99

Mar 2, 2018
I really don't get why sex with the uber-fucking-weird not-actually-sister sister was forced..

burtaliano

Apr 27, 2020
View attachment 470839

Overview:
After saving a girl from certain death, a young man finds himself in heaven where he cuts a deal with the goddess of love.​

Thread Updated: 2020-06-26
Release Date: 2020-06-22
Developer: Pirot King - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.5
Language: English, Russian, Polish
Other Game: Dirty Pool
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - MEGA -
Mac: - - MEGA -

Official Compressed:
Win/Linux:
- - MEGA -
Mac: - - MEGA -

Others: UNOFFICIAL ANDROID* - COMPRESSED*

Extras: FAN SIGS - WALKTHROUGH - Animation pack (v0.4.5-v0.5)
Thanks to BaasB for the link.
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 606176 View attachment 606177 View attachment 606178 View attachment 606179 View attachment 606181 View attachment 606182 View attachment 606183 View attachment 606184 View attachment 606185 View attachment 606186 View attachment 606187
Hello. This is my First Reply to any Game that i played so far.
I just had to Give my Feedback, because these Animations are probably the Best ive seen so far. And ive played a bunch of Games. :D Great Work. Love to see the Updates!

shio0o

May 8, 2020
Well only Pirot himself can tell for sure, but I suspect he and his team got themselves into trouble by having too many branches from too early on and became a hell to work on. Pity since that game does have some great scenes and characters.

If this is the case that would be one instance I would not mind a remake of the game with maybe a few less characters and later branching, if he ever would feel like it.
Yeah i really would like him/themm to do something with that game but in the future date maybe cuz this one is really good too and story is progressing well and is gettinn a little interesting too everytime so yeah i would aslo like him to finish this one first too
i haven't BEEN followinng any dev in any sociall sites like DISCORD OR PATREON cuz i would be wasting too much money like that and thought when i get a job properly i would start donating and stuff until then just keep up with the CUMUNITY

3.80 star(s) 111 Votes