a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
No I checked and thanks. The virus was initially flagged by Norton 360 and again by Windows Defender.
I did not want to say norton but they are known for most of the false positives now-a-day and when norton finds one windows defender sounds the alarm with it, using norton detection.

Please submit it to them and let them figure it out.

Go to nortons site and post about it please.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I'm not playing this game anymore. I refuse to play games where the dev breaks your saves. It just means that they will probably do it again. I'm not up for that.
v1.1 Old saves don't work
so last version is OLD saves?

so at update 17 we have to restart?
will we have to restart at update number 18, 19 or 20 as well?
Yeah, unfortunately that happened not too long ago. Any saves from v1.0 or earlier won't work. I'm not sure what all changed, but it seems like the most common problem that breaks games is that there were changes to variables (either added or removed). The game didn't know what to do when the new code (starting in v1.1) tried to reference those.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I was really hopeful that we'd get time with Molly (the mom) or something more intimate with Annie this update. Since I tend to really like most characters for various reasons, I'm happy there was the Ms. Collins scene at least. I still am really wanting mom-son and schoolgirl-crush time, though.

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
I very much like this game and am looking forward to it's development. I thought it'd be a shame if people just gave up on it because of saves or a walkthrough. So I made a basic in-game walkthrough that people could use.

Version: 1.1.5.1

Notes:
  • While some answers seem color-coded, take them all with a grain of salt. Just because an answer choice is red, green, etc, don't immediately think it's a bad choice.
  • For some of the answer choices I listed them as "Fastest". I did this because the other answers don't lead to any impactful variables. This was mainly just for people who wanted to easily skip through the dialogue if they had to start over or something.
  • I added some QoL changes to see more scenes in one playthrough. I wasn't very consistent and did some scenes while leaving others alone.
    • Main reason for this is that I kept having issues with the translations. So for every scene where I let you see multiple at once, I had to manually translate the script. I'm a very green modder, and I didn't know whether there was an easier way to do it.
    • While anybody can use the walkthrough just fine, the QoL changes to see multiple scenes is in English. So apologies to those who want to use those aspects of the mod but read in a different language.
  • I added a way to toggle incest at the start of a new game if it's not already toggled.
  • If answer choices are left untouched, it generally means you can choose whichever you want.
    • Some answers actually triggered variables that may or may not become important in the future. So don't be surprised if I recommend an answer that seemingly does nothing.
6/16/2021

Not really much to this update. I probably didn't even need to update the walkthrough, but I did just in case. I kept getting an error when trying to use a newer rpyc file, but I think I fixed the issue. Let me know if anything breaks. I'll try to fix it.
Will it work with v1.2

STJay

Jan 12, 2020
I've updated the walkthrough mod to the latest version so feel free to try it. Let me know if you're having any issues. I also added a disclaimer in regards to save compatibility.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Is there any way someone can submit a working file for those having the renpy renderer issue. I have tried both the regular and compressed version and in the game console there is not a choice for force Angle renderer. there is force angle2 but that does not work on my system. If it could be added into the console that would have a lot for people having this issue with the exe not opening up at all. Again both uncompressed and compressed windows don't work on my system. thank you.
press and hold shify+g when starting game and then select other renderer. better would be getting computer which is capable to handle opengl2.0.

What software is used in this game and others with a similar art style for animation generation? I understand illusion games are popular for that, is this game and others like it from an illusion game or something else?
daz, daz3d and daz studio.

Roy26633356

May 16, 2020
My unofficial android port:
My Best Deal apk [v1.3] [Pirot King]+[walkthrough Mod/patch]||[VN] [Ren'Py]

Walkthrough MOD by: STJay

Support developer

My discord server

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 111 Votes