lorenzo110

Jul 25, 2020
Is there any way someone can submit a working file for those having the renpy renderer issue. I have tried both the regular and compressed version and in the game console there is not a choice for force Angle renderer. there is force angle2 but that does not work on my system. If it could be added into the console that would have a lot for people having this issue with the exe not opening up at all. Again both uncompressed and compressed windows don't work on my system. thank you.

Ngal

Nov 6, 2018
What software is used in this game and others with a similar art style for animation generation? I understand illusion games are popular for that, is this game and others like it from an illusion game or something else?

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
My new laptop says the game contains a virus called:

SONAR.ProcHijack!g43 a computer virus tends to cause computers system to slow down during startup, also this computer trojan

SONAR.ProcHijack!g43 could cause network issue such as Slow or total Internet Connection access, Browser Redirect and other bad network behavior.

It tried to access my webcam as well. Is the dev trying to pull some shit or what? I ran my antivirus and was indeed removed from my system. Thanks.

BOBJevent

Feb 23, 2020

SONAR.ProcHijack!g43 a computer virus tends to cause computers system to slow down during startup, also this computer trojan

SONAR.ProcHijack!g43 could cause network issue such as Slow or total Internet Connection access, Browser Redirect and other bad network behavior.

It tried to access my webcam as well. Is the dev trying to pull some shit or what? I ran my antivirus and was indeed removed from my system. Thanks.
Wow, thats a concern! No virus was detected on my end when I downloaded it.
Just unzipped it and played without any virus warnings. I downloaded from the Mega Link (y)

Last edited:

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
Wow, thats a concern! No virus was detected on my end when I downloaded it.
Yeah I haven't seen anything like this in a long while and that it was trying to access my webcam as well. I'm sure someone will chime in and say my antivirus is just too temperamental or some shit like that. I really wanted to play the update too!

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Yeah I haven't seen anything like this in a long while and that it was trying to access my webcam as well. I'm sure someone will chime in and say my antivirus is just too temperamental or some shit like that. I really wanted to play the update too!
Run it through Virustotal.com yourself - see what they say.

Chef25

Nov 2, 2020
I'm not playing this game anymore. I refuse to play games where the dev breaks your saves. It just means that they will probably do it again. I'm not up for that.

Reactions: Grelk

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
I downloaded the lossy compressed version and checked it (after reading here) with 2 different programs ... both had nothing to complain ...

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017

Do you have the program called "7+Taskbar Tweaker".
If so then its a false positive that is going around here for the last couple of weeks after some virus scans have been updated.

New laptop may have had the program by the supplier so you need to check programs and see if it is there.

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
Do you have the program called "7+Taskbar Tweaker".
If so then its a false positive that is going around here for the last couple of weeks after some virus scans have been updated.
Not that I know of and am very conservative about what I download.

7+ Taskbar Tweaker allows you to configure various aspects of the Windows taskbar. Most of the configuration options it provides can’t be tweaked using the taskbar properties or the registry. The tweaker is designed for Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, and Windows 10.

3.80 star(s) 111 Votes