SomeGuyWithNoImagination

❤️ Keep comfy. ❤️
Game Developer
May 31, 2019
If domination can be avoided and you can start on a love path... And avoid blackmail, rape and drugs... If not, I guess I won't be interested in the game.
I personally recommend giving it a shot. I am not someone who enjoys rape/drugs in games either and I didn't despise the way it is in this game.

If you hate it, you hate it and can move on. If you don't, then you have another game to watch out for updates on.

Reactions: BlasKyau

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I personally recommend giving it a shot. I am not someone who enjoys rape/drugs in games either and I didn't despise the way it is in this game.

If you hate it, you hate it and can move on. If you don't, then you have another game to watch out for updates on.
Maybe I will try it this weekend. But only if rapes can be avoided, if they cannot be avoided, I'm not interested in the game.

Nikushimi

Jun 10, 2018
I just downloaded this to try it, cause it looked interesting (always up for playing animated games that don't have ntr), and I'm just curious....is Molly and the twins supposed to be family? I didn't install the incest patch, and up until I got "home" they were only referred to as "neighbors" and "Molly" but the moment I met the girls they were all "Hey brother!" and the MC was all "Hi mom! Sisters!"

Not that I mind, but just weird cause I didn't put the incest patch on it. So is it supposed to be like that then?

Gamer_01

Dec 16, 2019
I just downloaded this to try it, cause it looked interesting (always up for playing animated games that don't have ntr), and I'm just curious....is Molly and the twins supposed to be family? I didn't install the incest patch, and up until I got "home" they were only referred to as "neighbors" and "Molly" but the moment I met the girls they were all "Hey brother!" and the MC was all "Hi mom! Sisters!"

Not that I mind, but just weird cause I didn't put the incest patch on it. So is it supposed to be like that then?
My understanding is that it has something to do with the Russian language being translated into English. It just doesn't seem to translate too well. I had looked at the scripts in the game and noticed that some, visually similar, words have very different meanings if the last letter in the word gets changed. That's why you see a lot of sister(s) when it's supposed to say neighbor(s).

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 111 Votes