Ruff Ryder

Aug 18, 2020
From what I've heard is that the game once again doesn't recognize old saves which makes it three in a row.

I'll wait 'till a bigger update or more smaller ones come out but if this happens again then I'm out.
I'm not gonna play the game 50 times from scratch just 'cause it's broken as hell.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
From what I've heard is that the game once again doesn't recognize old saves which makes it three in a row.

I'll wait 'till a bigger update or more smaller ones come out but if this happens again then I'm out.
I'm not gonna play the game 50 times from scratch just 'cause it's broken as hell.
doesn't recognize saves from 1.0 or older apparently.
Like cxx says, anything from 1.1.0 should be fine. My saves from that version loaded just fine. Anything before that will probably fail to load, though.

Ruff Ryder

Aug 18, 2020
Like cxx says, anything from 1.1.0 should be fine. My saves from that version loaded just fine. Anything before that will probably fail to load, though.
Well I'll still wait 'cause I don't wnat to download such a big game again with only one extra scene. I'll wait aout 3 to 4 updates but man this better not be an isssue again.

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
i love this game really ! they got awesome scenes .... if he got an excellent proof-reader , this game will be one of the top games .

qljrnt6jc4eh2

Jun 27, 2019
One scene per update.. ONE SCENE. What a joke. Maybe the Dev should learn how to keep his patrons and fans by investing a bit more time into his work. Make bigger time lapses between the updates and get more content into each one.

kinghell

Jul 24, 2017
i dont see anything new in this release and dont see the logic of introducing updates when old saves dont work..was a good and beautiful game but just too little updates to hold interest..

Last edited:

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I mean the dev probably would release more/bigger updates if he was working on this full time. If you go to his patreon you can see that the goal that would allow him to work on this full time hasn't been reached yet. It's not like the dev has a huge amount of support on patreon and he is just being lazy.

mpekas

Jul 2, 2017
Did anyone else find a large chunk where all the text went Russian and all the images were missing?

Started with i1286 not found and MC saying the text in the attached image
View attachment 1250220
I'm not sure if I should plow forward hoping it returns to english and found images or if it's toast from here forward.

Loaded from

My_Best_Deal_1.1_lossy-winlinux
You're probably playing version 1.1 with the walkthrough mod for 1.1.5.1 - the text is there since it comes with the mod but not the images. Idk about the russian though.

mpekas

Jul 2, 2017
First try at compressing with modified RenCruncher for Linux

My Best Deal [v1.1.5.1] - Original Size: 2.31GB

Download Win/Linux (329MB):

AK Khan

Mar 14, 2020
It has been going well for so long, where did the Russian language suddenly come from?
Why is this happening? Is it a bug?
The choices are fine, but the dialogue has become all Russian.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 111 Votes