Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Good morning everyone, I'm faced with a problem, the saves from the previous version don't work, does anyone know how to make them compatible?
Thank you.
That's the new Ren'py Versions 7.6.x / 8.1.x - Frustrating Sync and Tokens Security - Save Features.
Copy and Replace this file in your renpy folder - and they will work again.

Mar 29, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's impressive that the game was banned from Steam without ending up on the and without even having a token registered in steamdb.info, it's really the first time I've heard of something like this :eek:
I wonder how many other titles have ended up like this that we know nothing about and have no trace of, unless they changed the name of the game at the time of requesting publication :unsure:

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
3DCG, Anal Sex, Male protagonist, Animated, Incest, Creampie, Paranormal, MILF, Twins, School setting, Big tits, Big ass, Footjob, Handjob, Interracial, Lesbian, Oral sex, Vaginal sex, Mind Control
Is the lesbian content optional, as in I choose whether it happens or not or is it forced(player has no choice)?

kktcross

Jan 29, 2019
honest question for those who follow this more than i do how close is this game to be "complete"? didnt play it like in 3years and its already more than 4years since its first release thx

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
honest question for those who follow this more than i do how close is this game to be "complete"? didnt play it like in 3years and its already more than 4years since its first release thx
well mc isn't king of the hill yet but close by so i'd say still year or more.

Reactions: kktcross

BigPoppaLoppa

Jun 29, 2020
Pirot King im sure you may get this a lot but I just have to ask. Will you ever possibly complete Dirty Pool? Cause I still have that game downloaded from long ago and I sometimes install it and play it thru but I surely wish their was more of it. Its just so entertaining. Thanks

Reactions: Twistty

Rockero_69

Sep 26, 2021
WALKTHROUGH
v2.8 (10-31-2023)
I very much like this game and am looking forward to it's development. I thought it'd be a shame if people just gave up on it because of saves or a walkthrough. So I made a basic in-game walkthrough that people could use.

DISCLAIMER: I've read a few posts discussing that a change of variables from one version to the next may affect whether your old saves are compatible with newer versions. When I make it so you can see multiple scenes in one playthrough, I add my own variables to make it prevent you from triggering something you're not supposed to.

For example, if you're on the Femdom Collins route, when I let you see the Control scene I make sure the game isn't giving you "Control" variables so that it doesn't mess something up in the future.

However, I cannot say for certain whether or not my introduced variables may cause save incompatibility for future versions.

TLDR: Use this mod at your own risk?
Would it be possible to have an Android version with the mod included, please, thanks in advance

peterblack05

Sep 15, 2022
any idea when this version (v2.8) is going to be release for mac? The compressed version provided in the forum (thanks to whoever did it) does not work.
Thanks

3.80 star(s) 113 Votes