RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
Erm, the game choices doesnt really impact the story so far. Still no actual story progress or hecate's goal.
It would nice if we can choose which power to use and have impact to the overall story

Reactions: MaxRichard

Echoesinthedarkness

May 18, 2020
Erm, the game choices doesnt really impact the story so far. Still no actual story progress or hecate's goal.
It would nice if we can choose which power to use and have impact to the overall story
well abundance of choices led their previous game to its current state. what they are doing now (basically kinetic novel with some flavour choices) in current situation is the most optimized way to handle the process

Reactions: Sh4dyW0lf

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
well abundance of choices led their previous game to its current state. what they are doing now (basically kinetic novel with some flavour choices) in current situation is the most optimized way to handle the process
Dont need too many path, just a corruption path and love path. Now the choices is basically flavor choice as you said

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Is Lin avoidable? I didn't like where this was going, being with Rin is nice and cute, but it broke my heart to see Lin's broken heart to see MC with Rin. I felt like I'd been forced to take the lesbian route where Lin only loves Rin but Rin only sees me. And the walkthrough still confuses me lmao, anybody can help? Thank you
nope to 1st.

Noneless

Jul 27, 2017
My only complains so far are the constant travel to the 'gods' realms, and that you cant avoid certain character, you have to fuck them no matter what (basically, game forces you to)

That aside, I love it

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
nah, mommy goes to buy something and then horny sis gets another "brilliant" idea.

fpsgamer

Nov 21, 2017
if you suspect something run it through of virustotal.
Or Run virtual machine on have seperate computer with seperate physical drives for os and game files drive. Heck run and android virtual machine inside a virtual machine and download android version of games, so you dont get virus in your virtual machine of an windows virtual machine on seperate windows device.
That should be enough i think is-it-though-5b4e97-1439131977.jpg

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

edit:no anti virus can cure paranoia, at the end of day one has to think
"Is the juice worth the squeeze "
how much can a virus(let be real its gonna be an adware at worst) gonna fuck ones computer.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Or Run virtual machine on have seperate computer with seperate physical drives for os and game files drive. Heck run and android virtual machine inside a virtual machine and download android version of games, so you dont get virus in your virtual machine of an windows virtual machine on seperate windows device.
virtual windows in virtual windows reqs "bit" of comp resources so not suitable for potato comps.

Reactions: fpsgamer

fpsgamer

Nov 21, 2017
virtual windows in virtual windows reqs "bit" of comp resources so not suitable for potato comps.
well to be honest if one does run a potato computer, only virus protection one could run is adblock and brains. Cause any antivirus will fire the potato and not the good kind of fired patato :LOL: :p:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: DarkOs31 and cxx
3.80 star(s) 113 Votes