SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
last one I have says 2.9. If it was universal I wish it would say so instead of a version after it.
It doesn't need updated. The game already has it, it's just looking for patch.rpa to enable it.

This is the code:

init:
$ p_name = ""
$ mother_name = ""
$ plr = DynamicCharacter("p_name", color="#FFFAFA")
if patch_mod == True:
$ persistent.mother_name = "Mother"
else:
$ persistent.mother_name = "Molly"

init -1 python:
config.default_language = "english"

init -2 python:
patch_path = 'patch.rpa'
if renpy.exists(patch_path) == True:
patch_mod = True

else:
patch_mod = False

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Updated my compressed Android port of My Best Deal with STJay's multi-mod to v3.0.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links: -

1984Fawkes

Jun 14, 2020
Do you play a game only for one beautiful milf? If the answer is yes, this game is just for you. Almost all of the other girls are ugly. My opinion.

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
WALKTHROUGH
v3.0 (02-16-2024)
I very much like this game and am looking forward to it's development. I thought it'd be a shame if people just gave up on it because of saves or a walkthrough. So I made a basic in-game walkthrough that people could use.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DISCLAIMER: I've read a few posts discussing that a change of variables from one version to the next may affect whether your old saves are compatible with newer versions. When I make it so you can see multiple scenes in one playthrough, I add my own variables to make it prevent you from triggering something you're not supposed to.

For example, if you're on the Femdom Collins route, when I let you see the Control scene I make sure the game isn't giving you "Control" variables so that it doesn't mess something up in the future.

However, I cannot say for certain whether or not my introduced variables may cause save incompatibility for future versions.

TLDR: Use this mod at your own risk?
I tried it on Android.
But the language changed to other language, also getting this error.

Is this compitable for Android..??

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
so is the only way to avoid femdom to mind control the teacher bitch?
pretty much.
So to avoid something I don't like (femdom), I have to do something else I don't like (mind control) to, I guess, get a third thing I don't like either (maledom). Would it be possible to avoid this LI?

On the other hand, the only route I like for each LI is romance/love. I have read that the romance route of that LI is femdom. Which makes me even more interested in avoiding her.

3.80 star(s) 113 Votes