MasterGamer1234567890

Oct 25, 2022
Pirot King I just started playing your game, so I don't really have an opinion about it yet, but I noticed that, despite I haven't installed the incest patch, MC is referring to Molly as Mom several times. It's kind of a problem, as incest between mother/son, brother/sister, is a NO GO for me.

fotogaik

May 13, 2017
Pirot King I just started playing your game, so I don't really have an opinion about it yet, but I noticed that, despite I haven't installed the incest patch, MC is referring to Molly as Mom several times. It's kind of a problem, as incest between mother/son, brother/sister, is a NO GO for me.
Let me quote a certain wise person:
Why don't you just send the game to the bin, instead of bitching about something you clearly dislike? Don't you have better things to spend your time on?

MasterGamer1234567890

Oct 25, 2022
Let me quote a certain wise person:
Well in contrast to the post I replied too, referring to Molly as Mom or Mother is a bug unless you have installed the incest patch, which I haven't. I'm therefore not bitching about the game, but reporting a bug. A bug, that the dev team has already agreed too and promised will be fixed in the next release. Had it not been a bug, I wouldn't have posted anything. Instead I would have send the game straight to the bin

th3n

Jan 27, 2022
Hi, I quit the some time ago because of a trash character called Ms. Collins. Can anyone tell me if in these versions we can avoid her COMPLETELY? Like 0 contect or anything to do with her?

Audi4Rings

Dec 8, 2023
another site had a Animation download "Animation pack v0.4.5-0.5" and had some avi files in it. it had no instructions to where these folders would go. I assume any add on for these games just get dumped into the /game folder?

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
another site had a Animation download "Animation pack v0.4.5-0.5" and had some avi files in it. it had no instructions to where these folders would go. I assume any add on for these games just get dumped into the /game folder?
Give the link for checking ? But I've some doubt about the compatibility due to the version number mismatch...

Reactions: Audi4Rings

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
spider sense says it hoax possibility and avis aren't that used (at least not outside game packages).

Reactions: Audi4Rings
3.80 star(s) 113 Votes