bcLK

Dec 31, 2017
Christ how do you people dress yourselves in the morning, let alone function? Incest is defined as "Blood-relations between family members" Guess what? The body you're wearing? That's blood related to the family. It doesn't matter if you as the MC aren't mentally related or biology related before you died. The body you hijacked and are living in? That's blood related.

It doesn't matter what your opinion of incest is; it's being played straight as the trope name in this game. People never cease to amaze me.
It would have been incest if he'd gone back to his original family using his new body. According to your opinion, if the MC had a relationship with his real mother, wouldn't it be incest because he is using another body?
You think it's only blood that defines incest, right?
So if you receive blood donation from your wife's brother, do you commit incest with her because you have her brother's blood? Incest is from the royal family bond.

odisej

Nov 2, 2017
It would have been incest if he'd gone back to his original family using his new body. According to your opinion, if the MC had a relationship with his real mother, wouldn't it be incest because he is using another body?
You think it's only blood that defines incest, right?
So if you receive blood donation from your wife's brother, do you commit incest with her because you have her brother's blood? Incest is from the royal family bond.
I guess incest is so common now-days that people like you tend to forget why incest is taboo in first place.
It is not a coincidence that incest is defined as sexual relationship between blood relatives, meaning that if case of offspring, that offspring has very high chance of having genetic deformities. This is known for centuries as royal families in across many countries engaged in incestuous relationships to "keep the blood pure" (the irony).

Taking blood transfusion does not magically change your own DNA, and even if you could transfer your mind in another man's body and then have sex with your close relative would not make the act incestuous (but could be frown upon by people like you don't understand what incest is).

In case of this game plot it makes no difference between someone mind controlling MC to do incestuous deeds against his family or hijacking his mind to do the same. In both scenarios, outcome is the same, this is incest by definition.

M'95

May 17, 2019
The taboo of incest is to do with the increased probability of genetic abnormalities in the offspring due to inbreeding.
That is a common misconception, but the taboo of incest is due to social restrictions, when blood relatives have children, the chance on "genetic abnormalities" is small ( about 0.3 percent iirc more than ) compared to an unrelated parent couple.

This chance will increase more with each generation of incestuous parents (So if children of incestuous parents also have an incestuous relation and have children of their own), thus it will take many generations before the risk of "genetic abnormalities" become substantial.

Last edited:

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
That is a common misconception, but the taboo of incest is due to social restrictions, when blood relatives have children, the chance on "genetic abnormalities" is small ( about 0.3 percent iirc more than ) compared to an unrelated parent couple.

This chance will increase more with each generation of incestuous parents (So if children of incestuous parents also have an incestuous relation and have children of their own), thus it will take many generations before the risk of "genetic abnormalities" become substantial.
You could read up on recessive genes and genetic screening.

M'95

May 17, 2019
You could read up on recessive genes and genetic screening.
Hmm seems you focus on the wrong part of my answer let me try again.

Then according to your posts there is no taboo when blood relatives have sex with a condom or the woman is not fertile, as the chance on having children is negligible?

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
Hmm seems you focus on the wrong part of my answer let me try again.

Then according to your posts there is no taboo when blood relatives have sex with a condom or the woman is not fertile, as the chance on having children is negligible?
No, no, I got your point all right. Social taboos, however, are not constant - they vary with various demographics, and as someone mentioned above, with the times. Royal families and wealthy families often kept it in the family.

The genetic thing is just bad luck. If both parents have good genes, then their children could have children with each other and produce normal babies. But if one parent has a bad recessive gene, he or she would be a healthy carrier, but would likely pass on that recessive gene to their kids. 50%. Now if two of their kids, both having the recessive gene have a child, there is a strong chance, 25%, that the child could get the recessive gene from both parents, and then the recessive gene wouldn't be recessive any more.

Reactions: DeLuX1203

Synnerai

Nov 11, 2016
We have the best deals. This is the best deal I have ever seen. It's the best deal in history of deals.

Looks good, I'll give it a try.

Edit: So, this game's story reminds me of Dreams of Desire and Reincarnotica. Especially that you can enter someone's dreams and have ability to influence them sexually through those dreams, as well as your touch (like the apparition and shards in DoD did), even glowing eyes. Apart from that it's really similar to DoD, and uses some plot shortcuts, I don't find anything negative about it. Well, not even that is negative, probably. Maybe the plot has a bit unoriginal aspects, but other things, like the exceptional art and animations, make this VN amazing. The dialogue is really good too. I don't feel like skipping any of it. I like reading through it until I get to some sexual stuff.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Repuci

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
i whould love to see which is who like screenshot per girl and name that goes whit her in the game

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
The beginning is not soooo good. I mean why all the talk and he don't remember anything from his past life? So it is not much more than just a guy who awakes from a Coma and needed to make a deal to awake from it. The Author gave away an opportunity that the MC has knowledge and/or skills from his past useful for Selena while the MC is his new vessel.

In the moment Rin and Lin are holding me in the game. For asian looking woman I get weak, especially if they are japanese.

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss
3.80 star(s) 112 Votes