TheNobster

Aug 15, 2018
First and most important: Did you use one of the download links from the OP to get this game?

AVG gives false positives sometimes with various indie game engine executables, as do quite a few other AV-s, for whatever reason. Usually because this executable wants to start another executable (in the lib\windows-i686 folder) or possibly some trojan writer has used the same kind of software creating his executable, leaving the same sequence of code somewhere in it or something like that.
None of the top tier AV-s (ESET, F-Secure, Kaspersky) have messed up like that though - so far.

In case you get a little paranoid, upload that suspicious executable to . There are currently 71 anti-malware engines there from which only Jiangmin detected a "trojan" in that executable. Your own AVG engine passed it and so did 69 others. So it can safely be classified as a false positive. Jiangmin pretty much always detects a "trojan" in Ren'Py executables, there is nothing new about it.

Try the game again and in case your AV still bitches about it, leave its exact message here, please. Also, you can just temporarily disable your AV, add this executable to your AV exceptions and enable it again.
Yeah I downloaded it from the OP here. It most likely is just AVG being over cautious, as everyone here is running the game fine.

To be honest I only got a little concerned because I don't think I've seen AVG Quarantine a file in about 4-5 years LOL
I'll give it another go sometime when I get a chance.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Yeah I downloaded it from the OP here. It most likely is just AVG being over cautious, as everyone here is running the game fine.

To be honest I only got a little concerned because I don't think I've seen AVG Quarantine a file in about 4-5 years LOL
I'll give it another go sometime when I get a chance.
If you take a little search around this forum or the web, you'll find that false positives are quite common for Ren'Py, RPGM and Unity games. AVG isn't the worst offender there, but not an unknown one, either.

Reactions: TheNobster

Only4You

Feb 12, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

:rolleyes::unsure: Explain to me, how does a fully caucasian guy with a fully caucasian mother have two fully Asian sisters? Are they adopted? Most probably... :(:cautious: Way to spoil the fun of...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

:oops::oops: Err... Nevermind, wouldn't dare look a gift horse in the mouth... :whistle::whistle:

• Haha
Reactions: Repuci

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
The renders are fine - the asian sisters are a bit strange, but my largest issue is, this is a kinetic novel ... I cant remember of any choice besides the name input.

• Sad
Reactions: Why Am I Even Here?

cybersnatch

Aug 28, 2019
hello, how can i get this game to run on linux? i gave permissions to the exe file but it just opens the archiver

Michel Mak

Feb 3, 2019
The game is somewhat strange. Some visions and dreams.
Very strange game content.
The dirty pool was fun and cool.
In this game I can't understand the point.:censored:

Reactions: Hyped

varkatzas666

Feb 26, 2018
It's good. The story is different than usual, well more or less hahaha. The renders are beautiful, the animations are great. I just wish there was more interaction, I think it's the only point against this novel. My rating 7/10

Last edited:

mattyboy05

Jan 30, 2019
I wasn't invited much to play it, but, it's good. The story is different than usual, well more or less hahaha. The renders are beautiful, the animations are great. I just wish there was more interaction, I think it's the only point against. My rating 7/10
Whos the 1st girl on your signature

3.80 star(s) 112 Votes