Tainted Ways

Jan 27, 2022
I'm really liking this game a lot. Just wish there was more to each update, but I understand it takes time to put all of it together. Keep up the good work.

ShiroObake

Mar 30, 2020
anyone else having issues with the language? i have mine set to english but the russian is still appearing. is it a patch mismatch?

DeeCanon

Mar 12, 2018
so i haven't played this game in a long time, rin has scenes.....does the other one cause looking at the change logs it doesn't look like she does

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
oh....they're forcing the lesbian love huh....bleh
The mc finally told Rin the truth that he told Lin that Rin loves her to cover up for them sleeping together and now Rins all out saying about threesomes and obviously leaving the MC (us the player) no choice but having to share Rin as a LI

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Abhishek_tanwar

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
FYI, the incest patch file is basically an empty patch.rpy script, but it searches for it in an archive.
The oddest way to enable incest in a game. He could just have told us to create a text file named "patch.txt".

Reactions: Boldano and qwoppe

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
The mc finally told Rin the truth that he told Lin that Rin loves her to cover up for them sleeping together and now Rins all out saying about threesomes and obviously leaving the MC (us the player) no choice but having to share Rin as a LI
Threesomes are a good thing.
Especially surprised at the Bad Memories fan being against threesomes, cosnidering Ellie and her friend is a tied in threesome in that game.

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Threesomes are a good thing.
Especially surprised at the Bad Memories fan being against threesomes, cosnidering Ellie and her friend is a tied in threesome in that game.
Not if you reject the friend. Everything in BM is totally optional and your given choices.
Not being funny but everyone has different tastes and what's good for you isn't going to be good for someone else, I'm just clearly stating that no matter what you do there is no choice in this path and it forces you down a path without any choice in the matter. But obviously this is story driven path and that's fine it's the devs game, it's just not going to be for me now I know how it's going to progress.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 113 Votes