incest lover m/s

Mar 27, 2022
for the comments on this update better I don't even waste my time..I'll leave it to play only when I have something that is interesting to me, like sex m/s

Reactions: Jack-ish

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Pretty blatant landladyism in this game.

Speaking of which, where the patch at? I need to have another go at filling the hole my childhood left in my soul by literally masturbating to the idea of actual parental love.
Paid much notice to the OP much? :ROFLMAO:

• Angry

Camel

Jun 8, 2017
I see the Incest patch isn't supported by the actual Dev. What is the intended content?
if the devs could support incest patches for their games then their games wouldnt need such patches to begin with.... at most they can make it easier for others to create these patches or patreon starts whining

Jack-ish

Jul 12, 2018
Obviously the dev is withholding the sex with the "landlady" for good reasons. Just because so many trashy devs do the same exact thing with their "landlady' characters, doesn't mean this dev doesn't have good reasons. Right?

moose_puck

Sep 6, 2021
I'm kinda getting tired of these games that come roaring out of the gate with ONE story, only to do a 90 degree left turn with an introduced character and then keep the original story on slow burn to milk their patrons, while doing most new content with the new character.

It's a pattern you see many games copycatting on here, if you play them all. And frankly, I don't waste the time even downloading them anymore. Better to play the new games and wait for the old ones to get a few updates under their belt.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
I'm kinda getting tired of these games that come roaring out of the gate with ONE story, only to do a 90 degree left turn with an introduced character and then keep the original story on slow burn to milk their patrons, while doing most new content with the new character.
Most cases when such happen, is when creators "make it up as they go along". Afaik the rate of updates to this game is quite consistent. Just because the content of updates is not what you want, doesn't mean the creator is milking anything. Maybe even so when you ranked 627 on Patreon NSFW games..

• Angry
3.80 star(s) 113 Votes