Truckuto

Mar 10, 2019
no, compressed 2.0 was leaked eaerlier and mods added it to op. uncompressed atm only via fboom.
Don’t know where you all are getting an uncompressed version on Fileboom. As you can see, the 2.0 version is only 780ish MB, while the 1.9 version is 3.3 GB. Like, do you all not have eyes? Or am I the only one who knows the difference between Gigabytes and Megabytes?

Truckuto

Mar 10, 2019
No worries my man. Not your fault. You probably thought it was the uncompressed version. (The file sizes are rather small on desktop sites), so I get it. I was on mobile because I check the site from time to time to see how games progress when I'm not in front of a computer.

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
WALKTHROUGH
v1.9 (6-21-2022)
I very much like this game and am looking forward to it's development. I thought it'd be a shame if people just gave up on it because of saves or a walkthrough. So I made a basic in-game walkthrough that people could use.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DISCLAIMER: I've read a few posts discussing that a change of variables from one version to the next may affect whether your old saves are compatible with newer versions. When I make it so you can see multiple scenes in one playthrough, I add my own variables to make it prevent you from triggering something you're not supposed to.

For example, if you're on the Femdom Collins route, when I let you see the Control scene I make sure the game isn't giving you "Control" variables so that it doesn't mess something up in the future.

However, I cannot say for certain whether or not my introduced variables may cause save incompatibility for future versions.

TLDR: Use this mod at your own risk?
You plan to update this or it you done with it?

Reactions: Punto

Assist

Sep 2, 2019
WALKTHROUGH
v1.9 (6-21-2022)
I very much like this game and am looking forward to it's development. I thought it'd be a shame if people just gave up on it because of saves or a walkthrough. So I made a basic in-game walkthrough that people could use.

DISCLAIMER: I've read a few posts discussing that a change of variables from one version to the next may affect whether your old saves are compatible with newer versions. When I make it so you can see multiple scenes in one playthrough, I add my own variables to make it prevent you from triggering something you're not supposed to.

For example, if you're on the Femdom Collins route, when I let you see the Control scene I make sure the game isn't giving you "Control" variables so that it doesn't mess something up in the future.

However, I cannot say for certain whether or not my introduced variables may cause save incompatibility for future versions.

TLDR: Use this mod at your own risk?
Update to 2.0 pls..

Reactions: Punto

VictorDoUrden

May 5, 2020
Try Gofile - it's very fast - MEGA gets to many DMCA notices to be bothered posting links for - sorry!
or like it is the fastest for free
for reals it is the only site for me afaik that can go up to 11mb a second on large downloads all the time everytime, without payment

Reactions: Twistty

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
My compressed unofficial Android port of My Best Deal 2.0 with STJay walk through mod included.
To unlock gallery just click "DO IT" ;)
Usual gestures, seethru textbox, resizeable text and dialogue etc etc...
Scrollable choices if multiple
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves and log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

Mega
Updated my Android port to 2.0

Reactions: dra4654

akiostein

Aug 9, 2021
Version 1.9 can be played on joiplay. but why is version 2.0 not working anymore? does anyone know?

Geralt_R

Jun 4, 2022
Not a fan at all of the recent developments regarding Annie... I sincerely hope the player will get options to change her path instead of being railroaded. Or else I may have to drop her or ignore her as best as possible.

Reactions: bip77
3.80 star(s) 113 Votes