Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
Guys please, where are the saves? I looked in %appdata% but couldn't find it... thanks in advance.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I really hope Dev doesn't give us forced lesbian shit between Lin and Rin. I DON'T WANT them to be together, I don't care about this threesome. Lin doesn't love the MC, she's obsessed with Rin (She ''loves'' her) only. I don't want a threesome when only one woman likes MC. Also... I don't like Lin, she's annoying.

If it's forced and we don't have any choice to stop it between them, then I'm done with this game probably. Or... I'll just play for mc's mom. She's the best Li well.. along with Pandia. :)

Last edited:

Janus_Apex

Mar 14, 2020
I really hope Dev doesn't give us forced lesbian shit between Lin and Rin. I DON'T WANT them to be together, I don't care about this threesome. Lin doesn't love the MC, she's obsessed with Rin (She ''loves'' her) only. I don't want a threesome when only one woman likes MC. Also... I don't like Lin, she's annoying.

If it's forced and we don't have any choice to stop it between them, then I'm done with this game probably. Or... I'll just play for my mom. She's the best Li well.. along with Pandia. :)
I get where you're coming from. I'd dare say I sort of agree with you, but... The premise of the game includes a magical touch (or have you missed how the girls eyes are pink when he bangs them?) Yes Lin is obsessed with her sister (and only her) for the moment. It might change...

Fiufia

Jun 25, 2021

If it's forced and we don't have any choice to stop it between them, then I'm done with this game probably. Or... I'll just play for my mom. She's the best Li well.. along with Pandia. :)
hmmm ok but he already gave you that. maybe he'll give you the option on the threesome. good luck with that
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I agree on the Pandia part :giggle:

• Sad
Reactions: Qmil679
3.80 star(s) 113 Votes