Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
My compressed unofficial Android port of My Best Deal 2.3 with STJay walk through mod included.
To unlock gallery just click "DO IT" ;)
Usual gestures, seethru textbox, resizeable text and dialogue etc etc...
Scrollable choices if multiple
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves and log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

Mega
Updated my Android port to v2.3

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
lol this game could esu 1 more TAG "Isekai" since he got his soul transferd into another body
but the sisters and the goddes are frecking hot mom aint bad ether but ir prefer perky's hers are a bit to big.
but i believe this is a Full on Harem game whitout concequenses.

and i found a typo
1671228328714.png
should be "Admit"

and this should be
1671232905089.png
"Sucked" Not Fucked since it whas only a Blowjob

and this isnt correct ether look at her Right arm when MC says it
1671235181322.png
look at the huge Scar on her arm

Last edited:

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Geesh, between a bragging moron like David, a sister like Rin and the damn teacher, no wonder the original guy WANTED to stay dead...

"Gee, I didn't know!" That's because you're STUPID, Dummy. Bet he uses that excuse in EVERY mess he drags his friend into. Hecate nails the guy right on. He's a totally useless asswipe.

Please tell me the damn cretin drinks lye in a chugging contest. Or just plain block his number. (Yes, I'm getting snarky in my Old Age.)

Last edited:

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
chance for preggo aswhell plz
since you can do creampies

also isnt Rin the girl he tryd to save causing his own dead since she is wearing the same Headphones as the girl he tryd to save

Last edited:

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
nope thats not the point its just fantasyabout it and also iff this novel/games had incest whit preggo it whouldnt be the only 1 since
more novels/games have it

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: makcim334 and cxx

Drkgy

Jul 6, 2018

Hey there, folks. Got some news for you.
We're still actively working on MBD v2.4. We're done working on text and even started working on code. That is, undoubtedly, good news and it means we're getting closer to releasing the update. As for visuals, things aren't that great here, we're done with one out of two planned sex scenes; the foreplay renders for the first sex scene are 50% finished and all the dialogue pictures are finished. We still have a second sex scene to make, so there's plenty of work left.
We will try our best to release MBD v2.4 in December but it's hard to promise anything. Unfortunately, we had to put a lot of effort into dealing with the problems we've recently faced and I think we're out of the woods.

3.80 star(s) 113 Votes