Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Real interesting set-up the MC's body pretty much made a deal with a dark goddess for dark controling powers while the players soul makes a deal with the goddess of love, i sense some difficult choices in the MC's future, either a kind, loving slightly submissive guy who can spread love through touch and get a loving girlfriend in the end. Or a guy who lets his dark control run wild and end up with a harem of mind broken ladies that are completely under his control. Either way I am looking forward to more content for this game, espescially with the dominant teacher Mrs Collins, women like her make me drool big time and i would love to be one of her subby students.

Last edited:

jowood12

Feb 5, 2018
Wow pierwszy raz widzę na tym forum grę z Polskim językiem, a dlaczego akurat w tej ? hmy :)) Why polish lanuge in this game ? :p

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
Is this game have unnecessary branches like DP ? Or linear with a lot of gals selection ?
DP is a good game, but it has so many pointless branches and why it's were onhold.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Is this game have unnecessary branches like DP ? Or linear with a lot of gals selection ?
DP is a good game, but it has so many pointless branches and why it's were onhold.
So far only one, when you have an option to corruption or love. (but so far only change the scene, not actual consequences)

WINTEX

May 26, 2017
OK, i'm kinda fed up with this idiotic shit like "oh no, we're siblings". Come on, its irritating as fuck, theirs body - yes, and thats also questionable, as he's not fucking asian, as well as mother. So dont make fucking kids. Stop this fucking weaning. Let him remember, and stop making MC fucking pussy.

Draakaap23

Dying is always an option
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
This is your weekly reminder that there was no Pool present in the game 'Dirty Pool'. And Epstein did not kill himself.

• Haha
Reactions: Watcher X

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
The art is great but why the MC is such a wimp. Instead of taking the opportunity and use his new power. He keep refusing sex and running away. They are not even his real mother/sister anyway.

Last edited:

aidenboy

Jan 26, 2018
OK, i'm kinda fed up with this idiotic shit like "oh no, we're siblings". Come on, its irritating as fuck, theirs body - yes, and thats also questionable, as he's not fucking asian, as well as mother. So dont make fucking kids. Stop this fucking weaning. Let him remember, and stop making MC fucking pussy.
I don't necessarily think it's about being a pussy. I think it's about looking out for the trouble that can come about. If x isn't into something that Y does, and gets Z involved X can end up in a lot of trouble. To me, its about build up and creating a foundation where it's not only accepted by Y, but X is also safe from the consequences to and extent at least.

3.80 star(s) 112 Votes