Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
There are two sisters and mother. Lots of flirting and touching but no real penetration yet no. But it's inevitable.
i hope your right.but with dp they said onhold in june it would be sept.in sept they said not in near future so for me this will be a good game i dont play- i know its probaly good because dp was good.i wish the dev the very best in hope this sees completion:)

Nov 1, 2018
Hi :D
Anyone have the same issue ?
For information, i've recompiled it in RenPy for Mac ;-)
Used to do this and first time it bugged :/

---

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 282, in script
python:
ScriptError: could not find label 'start'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "/Users/Michel_G/M/SMG/My_Best_Deal.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "/Users/Michel_G/M/SMG/My_Best_Deal.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/main.py", line 578, in main
run(restart)
File "/Users/Michel_G/M/SMG/My_Best_Deal.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/main.py", line 143, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "/Users/Michel_G/M/SMG/My_Best_Deal.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/execution.py", line 908, in run_context
context.run()
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 282, in script
python:
File "/Users/Michel_G/M/SMG/My_Best_Deal.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/script.py", line 898, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'start'.

Darwin-19.2.0-x86_64-i386-64bit
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606

Thu Jan 30 23:01:07 2020

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Damn, we lost Dirty Pool for this? What a disappointment, the girls were all in that game too.

• Angry
Reactions: Laziness

combige

Jun 30, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nice game, not every day I meet something this cozy on Daz, but this sure hits the spot. Or may be it's the experience of trying some game in native language, more relaxing way for sure. Actually I'm impressed of some scene composition, relaxed writing style not mentioning the multi-power concept. I've played only to the first power choosing scene and feel like it will sure shape the plot.
So, good job author - it's a pleasure to play your game!

Ammaccabanane

Jan 16, 2020
I was hoping for more, but the quality was there.

Also after the last update I think this game could use the female domination tag.

Reactions: Dyhart
3.80 star(s) 112 Votes