Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
This is coming along nicely I can't wait to see how the Ms Collins situation turns out in the next update I really can't wait to make her ours and something tells me she will like the idea of being dominated :p

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
sorry for intruding here but what kind of charackter is the MC? i don´t want ,i don´t do, no please no don´t....wtf??u murder the atmosphere before it becomes good with all this denying...that´s the most boring kind of a man could be...they are not ur real family and second u have a mission...will this denying go the whole story? grafics are all cool but please change the way of this ridiculous denying all the time-please

Reactions: TokyoR

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
sorry for intruding here but what kind of charackter is the MC? i don´t want ,i don´t do, no please no don´t....wtf??u murder the atmosphere before it becomes good with all this denying...that´s the most boring kind of a man could be...they are not ur real family and second u have a mission...will this denying go the whole story? grafics are all cool but please change the way of this ridiculous denying all the time-please
Point is that he doesn't really remember his former life, therefore has no idea that it isn't his actual family.

Reactions: goochklok

Rudzi

May 3, 2018
Why did they add Polish language in v0.2.2 when it was there in v0.1.5 ?
Changelog words, not mine.

v0.2.2:
  • Polish language added
  • Fixed some bugs in previous versions.
v0.2
  • 110 new pictures added.
  • 8 new animations added.
  • Added new scenes with Annie.
  • Added new scenes with Molly.
  • Added new scenes with Selena.
  • One new character added.
  • Added four new scenes to the gallery.
  • Fixed some bugs in previous versions.
v0.1.5:
English language fixed
Polish language added
Text in the main menu translated to Polish and Russian
Added a new statue to the Pantheon

Reactions: rKnight

Leobbb

May 24, 2019
I am really curious what the fourth game will be about. I hope the devs won't put on hold their three games and every one of them will be finished some day.

KaneB.C.

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Good game overall. Nice graphics and animations. Unfortunately this update is to short and unexciting.

D

Deleted member 1928798

Just made an Unofficial Android Port

UPDATED: 31 Jan, 2020
Download it here:

This release support my gestures:
- Swipe up to open the game menu
- Swipe down to hide the interface
- Swipe left to roll back
- Swipe right to skip

Made with Custom scripts based on RpaKit (Madeddy@F95Zone), UnRen (Sam@F95Zone) and Cruncher (bas@F95Zone)

If you encounter an issue with my port please ping me here or at my

Enjoy ! ;)

Pathalfurt

Sep 9, 2018
Way to short update. Game itself seems weird. Endless skip mode. Like even with new update just click skip and skips everything until choice to make. It's kinda hard to understand at this point why would You put Dirty Pool on hold while making this, hmm how to say it nicest way possible, hmm, short, boring and pathetic game when Dirty Pool was way better. I'v played every update with this game and at best i would rate it with 2/10. Also i'm kinda wondering when are You going to put this game on hold and start making something else while every other game keeps going on On Hold.

combige

Jun 30, 2017
Casted love on Annie and possession on the teacher then looked at walkthrough -_-

Already imaging mc using the powers simultaneously and more important - on goddesses

Bulb69

Donor
Jun 9, 2018
I start from my last save to finish under 2 minutes after.

I read here this update is short. But do you think is too much short? I try other way to be sure the mistake not come from me. But anyone have clue?

3.80 star(s) 112 Votes