ontach

Apr 8, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This is a video game. There's a lot of weird and undesirable stuff in games which would get you into serious trouble if you attempted to do it in real life. Every site about such games has their own standards regarding what is allowed and what isn't. What you mention is allowed here; usually it is the MC doing such stuff, and worse. If it really bothers you, you could restrict yourself to less kinky games.

EDIT: Facepalm right back at you. :rolleyes: :LOL:

Last edited:

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
If you can't distinguish between game and fiction then you are the problem, not the game.
What is up with your unmitigated hostility? I express very mild dislike/disinterest in being Cosbied by a character without even the remotest criticism of those who enjoy that and you act like this? Perhaps you should consider your own grasp on reality?

NightShadeX

May 11, 2017
Despite all the flaws in Dirty Pool, the game is playable. Now, the same dev makes this game and gives me hope and restore the faith in humanity. Thanks !

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
Is this a VN or KN? I've played for about 30 minutes and so far there's been no choices to make. For me, lack of choice = lack of involvement = lack of interest.

On the plus side, the animations are superior. I don't know why more authors include such things as eye blinks. The little things done well can make a big difference.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Is this a VN or KN? I've played for about 30 minutes and so far there's been no choices to make. For me, lack of choice = lack of involvement = lack of interest.

On the plus side, the animations are superior. I don't know why more authors include such things as eye blinks. The little things done well can make a big difference.
the choices are wether you like a girl or not, wether you are a sub to a teacher or want to dominate that bitch, wether you use corruption or love based on the powers you use etc, no its not kinetic. (y)

gaaby that is optional but there is a bit of pleasing the teacher when she try to blackmail you (in her words you will be her toyboy) we dont know how far she will go and to be honest im not interested to find out, im always dominant but i had played the sub to see the content, there is a few lewd scenes like licking her :)

Last edited:

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
the choices are wether you like a girl or not, wether you are a sub to a teacher or want to dominate that bitch, wether you use corruption or love based on the powers you use etc, no its not kinetic. (y)
Ok, will stick with it. I was curious as usually there are choices soon after the game starts. Thx.

3.80 star(s) 112 Votes