Anonymux

Mar 27, 2018
So, lemme get this straight. This is a incest game that's been in production for almost a year now and there's still no actual sex with any of the family members as well as a fuck-off annoying "friend" character that's been eating up dev time that could have otherwise been spent on mom-boning? What the actual?

Is it just me, or does this seem awfully common with devs for incest games? What is it about this kink that has devs tip-toeing around it for so long?
Milking the patreons

Reactions: Tinuss

frogbert

Oct 15, 2018
I'm completely grossed out by the scene with Collins drugging the MC. Hate footjobs, hate femdom, and I find her completely unattractive. It that how the whole game goes?

And why aren't femdom and rape in the tags? I would never have downloaded it :poop:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I'm completely grossed out by the scene with Collins drugging the MC. Hate footjobs, hate femdom, and I find her completely unattractive. It that how the whole game goes?

And why aren't femdom and rape in the tags? I would never have downloaded it :poop:
I think there are two routes for her she can dominate you or you can dominate her so you can avoid being drugged although for this update One of the sisters is drugged

Sleeping In Pieces

Mar 16, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I loved both sisters, mother and the Goddess Selena but this bitchy girl made me forget them all. Damn! MC should spend all his power on this girl :ROFLMAO:
Looks to me like she might she might be having some issues. I'd give her a bit more time to be developed.
Who knows. Maybe MC can help her and she can be suitably grateful.

Collins OTOH. Acceptable target.

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
So I'm playing this for the first time.

Young MC turning down shower time with 'mom' knowing she jacked him off in her dream.....

This is new, what's this madness?? Guess I'll continue a little bit, everything looks nice.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Do old saves not work for this new update? Do I need to start a fresh game or just keep trying the old saves?

Echoesinthedarkness

May 18, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I loved both sisters, mother and the Goddess Selena but this bitchy girl made me forget them all. Damn! MC should spend all his power on this girl :ROFLMAO:
damn i just like to be dominated by her, like she forces me to lick her, spanks me, oh my god.. be her dog, her slave, her word is my command.. anyone with me?

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Well some interesting developments this episode though it felt a bit short (always hard to say if really was or that just the setup with Lin and Rin took a lot of time or the animation or the two routes and different reactions to them with the friend and the teacher), Hecate telling MC to man up, wonder how that will work out for those submitting to Miss Collins in the future. :p I did not dare not to obey the real Goddess. :p

Hopefully the being serious with David will help him get his act together or keep him away and hope that is also last time Miss Collins will hurt mc's family and she will not escape control again and we finally can move forward a bit in the game. Not near enough Mom though this episode for me personally. :)

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Do old saves not work for this new update? Do I need to start a fresh game or just keep trying the old saves?
my same complaint, seems like every update the saves from the version before are incompatible, which makes no sense.....

i finally found one autosave where it worked. whew still way back but nowhere as far as the previous save

3.80 star(s) 113 Votes