MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
Pirot King liking this but we need some more backstory on the MC prior to the accident to flesh it out or atleast backstory on the contracts to make a but more sense story wise, maybe a journal on his PC or something like that cause right now it just feels a little hollow. Also maybe we can use the control power on David to straighten him out and make him useful to the MC rather then just a PITA idiot sidekick, I am all for laughs but seriously i want to kick in him the nuts everytime he opens his mouth. Cant wait for the next update!
I just started this but I assume the MC's backstory is just a vehicle/*out* so it's not really incest or whatever for the Patreon police even though the MC, despite knowing he himself is not really related, is still hung up on the characters being his "family". That and the stretch the selling point of these games for as long as possible.

EDIT: Like I said I just started but I'm already wishing for an option to kill David, anyone who uses "bro" so frequently needs to be shot.

Last edited:

Draon79

Oct 28, 2018
I just started this but I assume the MC's backstory is just a vehicle/*out* so it's not really incest or whatever for the Patreon police even though the MC, despite knowing he himself is not really related, is still hung up on the characters being his "family". That and the stretch the selling point of these games for as long as possible.

EDIT: Like I said I just started but I'm already wishing for an option to kill David, anyone who uses "bro" so frequently needs to be shot.
I dont know it just kinda feels flat, you would think if he turned into a total control freak/asshole that his mom/sisters talk about that even David would know but there is no sign of that with him or anyone else that should have known the MC prior to the accident just feels off and i think knowing more would fix that but thats just my thoughts.

RedSignal

May 8, 2020
Why the fuck MC is resisting his sexual urges, when he clearly knows that none of the characters are his family? I think the dev pirot king did not think through this story.

Danyboy

Jul 21, 2017
Why the fuck MC is resisting his sexual urges, when he clearly knows that none of the characters are his family?
I gues that because dev meant it to be real incest and feel like it, but he also needs to find a way around patreons non incest rule, so thats why this ''not his real family'' comes.

JJVOODOO

Nov 4, 2017
why are the sisters Asian? not complaining but are they adopted and no one wants to talk about it? also i'm so glad i was able to tell the MC's clearly autistic friend David to fuck off, i mean the dumb pervert friend character type is all fine but not when there so dumb they are legitimately mentally handicapped. Never go full retard.

despot444

Mar 10, 2018
why are the sisters Asian? not complaining but are they adopted and no one wants to talk about it? also i'm so glad i was able to tell the MC's clearly autistic friend David to fuck off, i mean the dumb pervert friend character type is all fine but not when there so dumb they are legitimately mentally handicapped. Never go full retard.
Didn't MC talked about that with Rin in the park? He asked if she is his step-sister and Rin didn't answer to it. Also yea David is moron, I don't know how he can even breath without drowning in his own saliva.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Didn't MC talked about that with Rin in the park? He asked if she is his step-sister and Rin didn't answer to it. Also yea David is moron, I don't know how he can even breath without drowning in his own saliva.
Well, I admit that David pisses me off with his behavior from the beginning of the game, since I saw him. Pervert and idiot rolled into one. Let him watch and talk about the women he wants, but from the sisters and mother MC, fuck off.

Reactions: Nospamwss

InfamousGuy

Apr 4, 2019
All of this David slander is terrible, he's just great comedic relief. Obviously, many disagree but I think that he is pretty funny since I don't take him seriously and I think that is the issue that many people face. David isn't meant to be taken seriously. Now sure, him constantly saying "Bro, Bro, BRO" does get quite annoying, but I think it's comedic relief does depend on the player.

Now him being a pervert can be really annoying, but once again I think it depends on the player and whether you decide to take him seriously or not.

And David being dumb is something that is found commonly in the comedic relief character. Think about Spongebob and Patrick, they could both be considered dumb but since they are both the comedic relief, that's what they are meant to be. They are meant to say and do dumb to get the audience to laugh. The same principle applies to David. If he does something dumb, then we should know that it haha time. I know some may have problem with this since David seems to always make the story drag on by making us help with his problems, but I think that's seeing the forest for the trees. Now that we have been able to toss David aside, we have the potential to see David either become our worst enemy or stay our best friend.

The way I see David is someone who is meant to be a character who can either embraced by the MC/Player or tossed aside him tossing him aside could make for some really interesting storytelling down the line. David could have a real character change down the line if you toss him aside or even if you embrace him.

Nevertheless, David can be both annoying and funny. He could have a great story-line given the amount of hate he has generated in this forum. I for one am a huge David fan, bring on the hate.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
All of this David slander is terrible, he's just great comedic relief. Obviously, many disagree but I think that he is pretty funny since I don't take him seriously and I think that is the issue that many people face. David isn't meant to be taken seriously. Now sure, him constantly saying "Bro, Bro, BRO" does get quite annoying, but I think it's comedic relief does depend on the player.

Now him being a pervert can be really annoying, but once again I think it depends on the player and whether you decide to take him seriously or not.

And David being dumb is something that is found commonly in the comedic relief character. Think about Spongebob and Patrick, they could both be considered dumb but since they are both the comedic relief, that's what they are meant to be. They are meant to say and do dumb to get the audience to laugh. The same principle applies to David. If he does something dumb, then we should know that it haha time. I know some may have problem with this since David seems to always make the story drag on by making us help with his problems, but I think that's seeing the forest for the trees. Now that we have been able to toss David aside, we have the potential to see David either become our worst enemy or stay our best friend.

The way I see David is someone who is meant to be a character who can either embraced by the MC/Player or tossed aside him tossing him aside could make for some really interesting storytelling down the line. David could have a real character change down the line if you toss him aside or even if you embrace him.

Nevertheless, David can be both annoying and funny. He could have a great story-line given the amount of hate he has generated in this forum. I for one am a huge David fan, bring on the hate.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

To me he's terrible comedic relief because he isn't funny... And I don't want him in the story at all. He's the reason I dreaded updates, not that I didn't want to play the updates, but I didn't want to see David's idiot face in the update. Spending time on David felt like it was stealing time from some other characters that I did love.

For me neither the way he acts or the shit he gets the MC involved in are in any way amusing. The whole situation involving the cop which requires the MC to steal his sister's underwear was the final straw Especially because David never does anything for the MC that would make him feel vital as a friend or to the story.

InfamousGuy

Apr 4, 2019
To me he's terrible comedic relief because he isn't funny... And I don't want him in the story at all. He's the reason I dreaded updates, not that I didn't want to play the updates, but I didn't want to see David's idiot face in the update. Spending time on David felt like it was stealing time from some other characters that I did love.

For me neither the way he acts or the shit he gets the MC involved in are in any way amusing. The whole situation involving the cop which requires the MC to steal his sister's underwear was the final straw Especially because David never does anything for the MC that would make him feel vital as a friend or to the story.
Once again, it all depends on how you feel about the relief. I think it's pretty funny since I don't take it very seriously and I have a more "younger" and "child-like" sense of humor and I know updates will have more than just David content, especially going forward since we have the option to get rid of him. I don't think he is a waste of time since I do believe he can, should, and will play an important role in the game whether it be for good or evil. Seeing the forest for the trees seems to be common for David, so hopefully he can redeem himself with players who dislike him.

Especially because David never does anything for the MC that would make him feel vital as a friend or to the story
I think this is a vital part since it could play a big role in the future. David could build up that same hatred most people have for him and use it against the MC, but only time will tell.

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
I think this is a vital part since it could play a big role in the future. David could build up that same hatred most people have for him and use it against the MC, but only time will tell.
Maybe he will, but you know what, if the MC utterly destroy him for it, I'd not only not feel bad, but would laugh at him. Because like I've and others have mentioned, he literally has no redeeming quality as it is. He depends on you, and also drags you down. Literally not a bit of remorse for almost screwing you over... and it's almost because you dragged him and yourself out of the hole that he dug.

Maybe he'll even take a literal bullet for you in a future update if you kept him around, but I'm sure if you did, the MC would've hung himself from all the disasters he would have brought upon himself and dragged the MC into it to rescue him.

3.80 star(s) 113 Votes