• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Rin is a virgin?

I haven't played the new update yet. Maybe it is mentioned. :p

Aug 20, 2018
Again every update gives a litle content :(
How about focusing sisters or milf mother <---- they should have priority to get fucked first (y)
Yes but... If you finish the content for the "family" first, then afterwards you will lose supporters. Because if you make an IC game, obviously the supporter donates until he has IC content. (the majority of them)

My own experience with summertime saga, (not the best example I know) the mom sis and aunt paths were finished a long time ago, and devs do not bother, to add new content for them in the future... I'm not saying its always like this, but most of the times... Therefore the devs are stretching the family content as long as they can... Because in 90% that is what makes the profit...

It depends on the focus of the game, if it is family-focused, then it takes ages to bang your mother :D That's why I wait and keep asking players if there is any mom content :ROFLMAO: Because I don't give a sheet about side chars, I'm literally skipping the text for them...

And I'm sure if he wouldn't have only 142 patreons, the content would be satisfying.

This is only my opinion...

boytuka

Aug 29, 2020
Great, just great. I had plans to continue some work related stuff this weekend and this update just shows up.

Aug 20, 2018
Are they? I mean there are a lot of them but if you look at the top games on patreon you don't really see ntr games. I don't really play those types of games so I might be wrong.
No not in the top, but sometimes I check the "filthy" games Patreon, and the support makes me wanna cry. SOMETIMES.

I'm just really disappointed by low support for PirotKing. But I think he lost his support when he Onholded Dirty pool.

Reactions: Cernunnos.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
No not in the top, but sometimes I check the "filthy" games Patreon, and the support makes me wanna cry. SOMETIMES.

I'm just really disappointed by low support for PirotKing. But I think he lost his support when he Onholded Dirty pool.
There is also a lot of competition now, but from what I've seen NTR and stuff like that actually hurts the growth of the games.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
In what universe

was that piddly little update

A FULL VERSION?!

Yes, the Rin scene is great, but lets look at how little happened.
Go home, talk to Mom, room, talk to mom and Lin, dinner, dishes, room, Rin, dreams, end.

Seriously?
Sounds like best update ever ?? :devilish:

DWMP

Mar 28, 2020
And I used the link provided on page 46 of the comments and didnt have to wait 30 seconds for the Download link to appear. As if having to stare at the page for 30 seconds longer ever made anyone ever click on an add, except for the random deceptive "Download" link.

Last edited:

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
I wonder what are the ramifications of keeping David as a friend or telling him to get lost. On one hand I don't like him at all. But I would like to hook up with his sister. If I tell him to get lost does that mean I can't hook up with his sister?

Also if I keep him as a friend well we get more interaction with the cop? Because I would like to use Hecate's power on the cop to get some revenge on him and to force him to give me back Rin's panties. That cop threatened to arrest us and forced us to give our sweet sisters panties to him. How can we just let that go?

Also at some point could we use our Hecate power on David to actually get something useful out of him?

Reactions: Cernunnos.

visagedirect

Feb 21, 2020
I like it, story not bad, (needs tweaks language wise) easily fixed, Renders and Animation are 10/10, some of the best ever seen, keep up good work !

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
Well that update was kind of short, but that scene with Rin was hot as fuck.

I'm curious to see if the MC will ever get to fuck David's mom and sisters. We could basically cuck the MC from Dirty Pool, which is kind of funny.

• Love
Reactions: blastwave2k

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
Another satisfied customer.

Bookmarked and can't wait!

As the last scene went down I couldn't help but wonder if the sister 'switched places' with the drugged one and went into the MC's room... Hence the different reaction then normal.. anybody else think that?

Last edited:
Reactions: parceload

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Playing this without the walkthrough is anxiety inducing. After seeing how widely paths diverge in earlier walkthroughs I'm certainly nervous when making choices...particularly because they are so vague.

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
Would be hotter if the dialouge for the MC wasn't so pussifed with Rin... Like bruh... stop being a pansy already..
Fuck I speed through most of the MC dialog cause he sounds so pussified. The dude just whines about everything so much at some point it is time to be a man and accept it, and get into it.

Besides Rin is perfect, sweet body, beautiful face and she is into us. Whats not to like? And the MC's whining detracts from the enjoyment of being with Rin

3.80 star(s) 113 Votes