Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
It would be nice if Lin liked MC too, because so far she's only obsessed with Rin. And I have a feeling that when she finds out that Rin have sex with MC, she'll be very angry.

Anyway, this update was very hot. Scene with Rin was.. :love: I'm waiting for the scenes with Molly (mom) she is a goddess.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
It would be nice if Lin liked MC too, because so far she's only obsessed with Rin. And I have a feeling that when she finds out that Rin have sex with MC, she'll be very angry.
I guess it's time for the mc to start using his powers on her.

Reactions: Qmil679

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
I am over an hour into this and have to ask.
Does the editing get any better where they are using their actual NAMES, rather than BRO, SIS, SISTER, BROTHER< and the infamous BONER...even his mature, intelligent MOTHER used the exact same word?
There are SO many other words to call it, that doesn't make the writing seem infantile, and could really enhance the script a great deal to call the characters by their actual names.
Sometimes when I see the words bro and boner in the same sentence, it just reminds me of some middle school virgin dreaming about "BOOBIES" or something equally as immature.
This looks like a novel with a great deal of promise with the story, the plot, the renders, and the animation, but that dialog has GOT to change.

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
Alright, come ON already!
All of this unilateral Bro, Bro, Bro, Bro, Sis Sis, Boner, Boner is just ruining the damn story!
I tried looking for a patch that incorporates the NAMES of the character and solid use of a thesaurus for the BONER word but has come up empty.
If I could write code, I would have done it myself, but as it stands, this doesn't compel me NEARLY enough to have to sit through this simplistic terminology for basic words, titles, and characters!

WHY not enlist an editor, you don't have to pay for one, just make a post for someone who can clean this middle school wording up to make it more legible, therefore making it actually enjoyable, so I can pick up what the scenes are all about, rather than what I am doing now by just skipping through the ones that don't involve choices.?

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
Alright, come ON already!
All of this unilateral Bro, Bro, Bro, Bro, Sis Sis, Boner, Boner is just ruining the damn story!
I tried looking for a patch that incorporates the NAMES of the character and solid use of a thesaurus for the BONER word but has come up empty.
If I could write code, I would have done it myself, but as it stands, this doesn't compel me NEARLY enough to have to sit through this simplistic terminology for basic words, titles, and characters!

WHY not enlist an editor, you don't have to pay for one, just make a post for someone who can clean this middle school wording up to make it more legible, therefore making it actually enjoyable, so I can pick up what the scenes are all about, rather than what I am doing now by just skipping through the ones that don't involve choices.?
Shit. If they cleaned up this middle school wording, they would lose a lot of their players. Think about it. A lot of the players do not have English as their primary language.

If the game upsets you this much, you should delete it, click unwatch the thread, click ignore the thread and then find something else to play. I don't want to see you get this upset over a game.

Reactions: 7empest5teele

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
Shit. If they cleaned up this middle school wording, they would lose a lot of their players. Think about it. A lot of the players do not have English as their primary language.

If the game upsets you this much, you should delete it, click unwatch the thread, click ignore the thread and then find something else to play. I don't want to see you get this upset over a game.
I am this upset over a graphic novel...alright game then, since I see the potential that it has, I enjoy the supernatural element of it, some of the renders, the animation, and the choices that are to be made.

I sincerely doubt by using proper names in dialog, instead of "Bro" or referring to an appendage as anything other than what a pre-teen would, is going to affect the "market" in any way at all, in fact, I can see this increasing the viewers dramatically just based on legibility alone...your NAME here confuses me now, since it dictates that you should be all over this like white on rice!

I put in a suggestion of posting for an editor, and I think that's still a mighty good choice.

ALSO, this is listed as .7, meaning it has .3 to go before it is complete, though I think there might be a week's worth of in-game story.

Reactions: GrammerCop

SubtleHustle

May 11, 2017
Err, if you like me turn the music all the way down while playing you will be surprised to find loud music while riding the train after waking in the school infirmary.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Maybe the Dev can correct this in the future.

Xarin

Apr 29, 2018
What was the point of that panty stealing shit with David? Some kind of lead up to a sex scene with Rin? Because it seemed like something completely unnecessary.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
What was the point of that panty stealing shit with David? Some kind of lead up to a sex scene with Rin? Because it seemed like something completely unnecessary.
An elaborate way to give the player a reason to get rid of David?

I know that supposedly David's sister is hot but, as far as I can remember, we've never seen her (beyond a photo?) so if choosing to tell David to fuck off means no sex with his sister I feel it is a good trade off. David is the most annoying character I've encountered in a VN in awhile. Rather be the sex slave of the teacher than David's friend.

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
I wouldn't have mind to have an option to make David less annoying, but man, i can't see any reason to keep him around. Maybe if his sister ends up being best girl, but that seems unlikely since Rin is around.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I wouldn't have mind to have an option to make David less annoying, but man, i can't see any reason to keep him around. Maybe if his sister ends up being best girl, but that seems unlikely since Rin is around.
Yeah, I found David irritating until the panty situation. Then it became stupid to have him around at all. He endangered the MC, got both of them in trouble with a perverted cop, and could have damaged the MC's relationship with his family. At that point why would the MC want him around? Especially since the MC wasn't friends with David, the body he occupies was.

Wutzel

Aug 6, 2017
I´m playing right now from him Deep Pool and sadly its on onhold but I´m only at day 3,5 or so, and I have really fun. So after I try his other game thats looking really good I give that for sure a try to. I like the look of the chars they look quite as normal people with a good looking face and body, how is in this game are apperently like in this game. I give it definite a try looks really promising!

Reactions: Ti12h
3.80 star(s) 113 Votes