SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Good to know this method, for similar cases.
Thanks
You can do this with many games, it will be in different file inside the RPA or if there is no rpa, will be in an .rpy or .rpyc file.

You can use this tool to view RPA's without extracting them Rpa Explorer, that includes but not limited to, checking out images, videos, audio, script files, and like I did, finding the gallery code.

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
Fun game! The renders are gorgeous and the animations really well done but the simplicity of the plot and how things advance is the best part imo. I went for a corruption/more dominant path and it's nice how you can notice the character changing. It's just a bit annoying how things start getting out of control and instead of using the powers to fix them he just watches it all crumble but nothing too bad, at least so far.

I'm looking forward to future updates, and hoping we'll see some pregnancy content soon. Godspeed, Dev!

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
WALKTHROUGH
v3.3 (09-05-2024)
I very much like this game and am looking forward to it's development. I thought it'd be a shame if people just gave up on it because of saves or a walkthrough. So I made a basic in-game walkthrough that people could use.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DISCLAIMER: I've read a few posts discussing that a change of variables from one version to the next may affect whether your old saves are compatible with newer versions. When I make it so you can see multiple scenes in one playthrough, I add my own variables to make it prevent you from triggering something you're not supposed to.

For example, if you're on the Femdom Collins route, when I let you see the Control scene I make sure the game isn't giving you "Control" variables so that it doesn't mess something up in the future.

However, I cannot say for certain whether or not my introduced variables may cause save incompatibility for future versions.

TLDR: Use this mod at your own risk?
sadly my old save from last version doesn't works at all...a pity , i must play without mod sadly

• Sad
Reactions: STJay

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
hahaha what a blooper!

At first Collins is lying on the desk closer to the window and her feet to the board, and Victoria is lying with her head to the board and closer to the exit door. And when MC "did the job, finished in the body" and goes home - someone took the table and turned it 180 degrees with the girls together... Collins began to lie closer to the door and her head to the board, and Victoria began to lie closer to the window and her feet to the board.

3.80 star(s) 115 Votes