Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Updated my compressed Android port of My Best Deal with STJay's multi-mod to v3.3.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links: -

Daddy#1

Aug 29, 2024
It's amazing how people keeps supporting this dev while he wastes so many months for less that 200 renders per update.
I mean, 200 renders should be done in a week.
Honestly its hard to compare simply because a high end pc with a high end video card can render much faster than lesser machines. Also owning multiple machine's or renting pc power for big boys with extra cash to throw at it. That's discounting any problems that pop up or the dev's personal ability coding. As long updates come roughly on time, consistently everyone knows what they are getting. /shrug

Bonerhat

Dec 2, 2018
Don't be so sarcastic. There are devs who pull out 1000+ renders per update monthly, which is 300+ renders per week, so what I said is not so strange.
It's rarely apples to apples. A dev just making basic bitch GMOD-level renders can easily pad the impressiveness of their patch notes with 1000+ renders a week of a girl just sitting in a chair doing basic pose changes for dialogue, but it's effectivly nothing content that could just be a sprite with 2 expressions and no one would care. Whereas an expertly lit high quality render involving a new character in a new location in a well-posed hot sex CG would be impressive if they even managed a pace of 1 render a week, and is actual content.

But in this specific case though of a scene that's just a variant of an existing one, with characters and a location he already has a setup saved for, I would say it is rather underwhelming. Granted, there's animations involved which are a massive timesink, but yeah no one really likes an update that's just a scene variant that half of people won't even see in their save. Better to target for a single bigger update that includes both variants imo.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 115 Votes