RPGM My Best Friend Kouta [Ep.4 v0.3.0] [Graverobber AXDX]

4.10 star(s) 21 Votes

aiharayone

Apr 11, 2021
where do i date her? she been walking with me like 2 hours now talked to every npc im lost help

Last edited:

FMID

Jun 2, 2017
This update pretty much confirms some form of netorase. Whether that be at the end of the story like Black Paradise or sooner I'm not sure.

BreadnNetorare

Sep 24, 2021
Guys the screw driver is in a trashbag...well the one I found was I don't know if it's random but nonetheless trashbag on the row of bush near the square

Queen_Nothing

Dec 22, 2021
Looks promising, I'll give it a try. Can anyone give me a hint at how far the corruption of the scenes go at this time? The changelog/roadmap is unclear.

FMID

Jun 2, 2017
Looks promising, I'll give it a try. Can anyone give me a hint at how far the corruption of the scenes go at this time? The changelog/roadmap is unclear.
So, the update ends with Evie falling in love/lust with Kouta's cock. They've not even physically touched yet but the heavy sexting combined with Kouta's relentless dirty talk has heavily corrupted her. I would imagine that next update they will begin their affair.

Last edited:

solonvi

May 25, 2018
I don't even particularly mind NTR providing the artwork is decent. But why does so much NTR have to have such ugly fucking messes of a human being be the one who steals the woman? Never made any sense to me.

Reactions: Maconhas
4.10 star(s) 21 Votes